+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JFK

Re: JFK

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Then you'll know the committee has proposed investigating Russia and the Uranium One sale.

Your statement that "Obama and Clinton are currently under investigation by the Senate Judiciary Committee" is just untrue.
    There is a lot of additional information available regarding this case, but the original source is from FBI documents. An investigation into Russian corruption and collusion took place in 2009, and was then covered up by Meuller and Co. There were tens or hundreds of millions in kickbacks floating around to the Clinton Foundation and Podesta Lobby firm, and whoever else was involved. A whole lot of people are going to be in a heap of crap over this if they can't manage to pull off another cover up, i.e. something like the Trump/Russia collusion thingy?

And the above were not your sources.
    Judicial Watch is on the case .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKFEFqP8usI

Then you'll know the committee has proposed investigating Russia and the Uranium One sale.

Your statement that "Obama and Clinton are currently under investigation by the Senate Judiciary Committee" is just untrue.
    BTW it's a probe, which is a synonym for an investigation, i.e. the wheels are in motion, and when the star witness is ungagged from his Obama era NDA, I think we will see the situation develop into something that is a little bit more than a probe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There is a lot of additional information available regarding this case, but the original source is from FBI documents. An investigation into Russian corruption and collusion took place in 2009, and was then covered up by Meuller and Co. There were tens or hundreds of millions in kickbacks floating around to the Clinton Foundation and Podesta Lobby firm, and whoever else was involved. A whole lot of people are going to be in a heap of crap over this if they can't manage to pull off another cover up, i.e. something like the Trump/Russia collusion thingy?
    You don't know any of this to be fact. Right now it's just an opinion. That you got from somebody else.

You don't know any of this to be fact. Right now it's just an opinion. That you got from somebody else.
    An opinion based on fact. If I'm wrong, it will be a first on this particular topic, and I will willingly hold up my hands and admit it. In the meantime try to educate yourself. Sometimes our heroes are not who we think they are.

An opinion based on fact. If I'm wrong, it will be a first on this particular topic, and I will willingly hold up my hands and admit it. In the meantime try to educate yourself. Sometimes our heroes are not who we think they are.
    It's not an opinion based on fact. You don't have any facts. You just have other people's opinions. If you cite sources and offer reasonable evidence that any of what you suppose is true, I'll gladly take the time to "educate myself".

Let me educate you in the meantime. Don't mistake assumptions for facts. None of the people mentioned in this thread are "heroes" of mine.

It's not an opinion based on fact. You don't have any facts. You just have other people's opinions. If you cite sources and offer reasonable evidence that any of what you suppose is true, I'll gladly take the time to "educate myself".

Let me educate you in the meantime. Don't mistake assumptions for facts. None of the people mentioned in this thread are "heroes" of mine.
    All of these reports are based on FBI documents and off the record information provided by people working within the FBI. The journalists reporting on this case are hardly going to burn their sources, and there have been no denials. In fact, the various agencies and departments are refusing to answer requests for comments. The problem as I see it, is the established media are ignoring the story which is creating confusion in people's minds. Things will change if and when the undercover witness is ungagged. He wants to share his information, but somebody with the relevant authority has to remove his NDA. A request has been made by his lawyer to the Senate Judiciary Committee to do just that.

I'm glad to hear you don't have any heroes in the game, cos it's going to get a bit messy.

I wonder if this intriguing mystery will ever be solved?

"Unglücklich das Land, das Helden nötig hat"- Miserable/unhappy/unfortunate is the country that needs heroes.

Life of Galileo by Berthold Brecht.

Personally, I have always thought that many so-called heroes in history were probably less perfect that they have been painted - and as a result, I am a bit sniffy about statues of 'national heroes' and streets named after people. Many of these 'heroes' were probably fortunate to die at a time where their secrets went to the grave with them. These days they would be caught on a mobile phone, no doubt...

I wonder if this intriguing mystery will ever be solved?

Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Care to explain?
    And can you enlarge the image a bit more, please?

Care to explain?
    One of the main conspiracy theories was whether George Bush Sr. was in Dallas on the day that the Kennedy assassination took place. Photos emerged of somebody standing outside the Dallas book depository who resembled Bush Sr., but it was claimed that he only joined the CIA at a later date.

One of the main conspiracy theories was whether George Bush Sr. was in Dallas on the day that the Kennedy assassination took place. Photos emerged of somebody standing outside the Dallas book depository who resembled Bush Sr., but it was claimed that he only joined the CIA at a later date.
    So George Bush killed JFK?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And can you enlarge the image a bit more, please?
    Check you inbox.

So George Bush killed JFK?

Thanks for clearing that up.
    The conspiracy theory is he that he played an organisational role in the CIA operation that was behind the Kennedy assassination. There are additional conspiracy theories about who the shooters were.

DONALD TRUMP AND THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: AMERICA’S MOST POWERFUL CONSPIRACY THEORIST WILL DECIDE FATE OF SECRET JFK TROVE

http://www.newsweek.com/2017/07/07/t...ep-627751.html

The conspiracy theory is he that he played an organisational role in the CIA operation that was behind the Kennedy assassination. There are additional conspiracy theories about who the shooters were.
    Ah well, I’m sure Trump will do the right thing by revealing the truth and sending Bush to the chair.

Ah well, I’m sure Trump will do the right thing by revealing the truth and sending Bush to the chair.
    It could also be the Russians or the Cubans, or a combination of all 3, but the lone nutter seems to be a speciality.

Check you inbox.
    Me check inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Me check inbox?
    It's so big it must still be uploading

Even though he didn't enter politics until 1964? And didn't get elected to office until 1967?

I'd want more than that for assassinating the President

Even though he didn't enter politics until 1964? And didn't get elected to office until 1967?

It's so big it must still be uploading
    I bet you say that to all the boys.

Father and son both became president, what more would you want?