+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back. Playing 90 minutes and the genius our Gaffer

Just got back. Playing 90 minutes and the genius our Gaffer

Mrs cooking the fried eggs and toast as I type this.

Great day out in Middlesborough especially at the Riverside.
    The town has come on a lot in the last ten years. Decent bars and it looks much tidier all round.
    Nice people too just like the Mackems.

I was amazed we didn't make any subs and was particularly surprised especially as late on David J was looking very spent.
    Anyway it is clear the gaffer Neil is a genius as he read the game perfectly. Also amusing that their sub gave away the penalty.

Three massive points and with two home games now we have a real chance to push on up and away.

Re: Just got back. Playing 90 minutes and the genius our Gaffer

Shockingly bad challenge for the penalty- wtf was he thinking !

Tough fixtures coming up for Sheff Utd.

2 wins could create a little gap from 3rd and we are already 4 points in front of 4th Place Leeds, who play Sheff Utd next week

All positive stuff. Apart from the blips at Preston and Brum, this is turning out to be a great season

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    All positive stuff. Apart from the blips at Preston and Brum, this is turning out to be a great season
    After watching both those games on iFollow, I am of the opinion that they are carbon copies of each other.

Both games we just didn't turn up. If we can dig in and turn those sorts of games into draws we will be going up automatically this season for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

The town has come on a lot in the last ten years. Decent bars and it looks much tidier all round.

I was amazed we didn't make any subs and was particularly surprised especially as late on David J was looking very spent.
    Anyway it is clear the gaffer Neil is a genius as he read the game perfectly. Also amusing that their sub gave away the penalty.

Three massive points and with two home games now we have a real chance to push on up and away.

Doing my head in this "who the f uck is David J ?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

According to the radio and newspapers, Patterson and Bogle both came on late in the game.
    Glad you enjoyed the trip - goes much quicker with three points in the bag!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The legend that plays everyone’s favourite wheeler and dealer, Del Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    David Wayne "Junior" Hoilett

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    According to the radio and newspapers, Patterson and Bogle both came on late in the game.
    Glad you enjoyed the trip - goes much quicker with three points in the bag!
    I stand corrected NML only played 89 minutes official time but if you include the added time at the end of the first half I am factually correct and all the boys played 90 minutes.
    That IS unusual.

Trying to come over for the 'wall. I have forgiven them the Brum fiasco already.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Shockingly bad challenge for the penalty- wtf was he thinking !

Tough fixtures coming up for Sheff Utd.

2 wins could create a little gap from 3rd and we are already 4 points in front of 4th Place Leeds, who play Sheff Utd next week
    As we know to our cost there is no such thing as an easy game in the championship. In some ways we are better off playing the so called top teams, we raise our game. Having said all that, 2 wins and the bluebirds really will be flying.