+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What was this tweet about?

What was this tweet about?

Re: What was this tweet about?

Dunno but nice thought in the ugly world

Would appear to be something personal to Chris Nokes family. Fingers crossed whatever the situation it gets resolved. Greg Halford is a classy bloke. I totally get why our gaffer has blokes of his ilk in our dressing room as part of our squad. Seen a long interview with him following our cup tie against Pompey. He came across as a top professional and spoke very eloquently about his time at Pompey and other things.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Would appear to be something personal to Chris Nokes family. Fingers crossed whatever the situation it gets resolved. Greg Halford is a classy bloke. I totally get why our gaffer has blokes of his ilk in our dressing room as part of our squad. Seen a long interview with him following our cup tie against Pompey. He came across as a top professional and spoke very eloquently about his time at Pompey and other things.
    You can see from the style and content of his Twitter posts in that link above that he is a grounded and decent bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post

It was in respect of the tragic death of Dr Len Noakes' daughter who never came out of a coma having fallen ill in January this year.

My daughter, who was at the service in Thornhill and the following wake at the CCS as a former school friend of the poor girl that died said that the current playing squad and football management were at both venues to pay their respects and help celebrate her life that was cruelly cut short.A tremendous tribute on their part.

One sour note was that Malky Mackay , who had flown down from Scotland to pay his respects, was refused entry by club officials to CCS, one can only assume on the instructions of Vincent Tan. Whatever views you might hold about our former manager, I personally feel such a vindictive attitude by our owner to be totally unacceptable in its pettiness and insulting to the believed family as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    It was in respect of the tragic death of Dr Len Noakes' daughter who never came out of a coma having fallen ill in January this year.

My daughter, who was at the service in Thornhill and the following wake at the CCS as a former school friend of the poor girl that died said that the current playing squad and football management were at both venues to pay their respects and help celebrate her life that was cruelly cut short.A tremendous tribute on their part.

One sour note was that Malky Mackay , who had flown down from Scotland to pay his respects, was refused entry by club officials to CCS, one can only assume on the instructions of Vincent Tan. Whatever views you might hold about our former manager, I personally feel such a vindictive attitude by our owner to be totally unacceptable in its pettiness and insulting to the believed family as well.

That should of course have said bereaved family

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post

great that the club and players paid respect

BUT a shocking own goal from the club ( Vinnie ) not letting MM enter CCS, that was just crass

Almost sorry i asked the question.
    Awful for the family.

Not a lawyer, but could Malky not being allowed into CCS have something to do with ongoing legal matters?

RIP young lady