+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will we see a 29,000 crowd for one of the upcoming home games?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will we see a 29,000 crowd for one of the upcoming home games?

We are now well into a period where City have very few home games - the matches with Millwall and Ipswich are the only ones at Cardiff City Stadium in a period of seven weeks, there's also just the one home match in November. Therefore, it seems to me that one of the reasons given by some for non attendance applies less currently than it does at other times - that is, that it is too expensive to attend when games come frequently and in clusters.

So far, significant numbers of non season ticket holders have found the means to be able to attend the Villa and Leeds matches (obviously, the price reductions in the latter helped), but the walk up crowd for our other home matches has, apparently, stayed at the same sort of level as in recent seasons.

With the Middlesbrough win having, hopefully, restored belief in the team after a few recent wobbles, will the number of walk ups for at least one of the upcoming matches rise to the sort of levels I feel Warnock and the players deserve?

Edit, obviously, I meant twenty thousand in the title, not twenty nine thousand!
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 23-10-17 at 05:53. Reason: Title wrong