+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scott Murray gets hit with a carrot by Bob bank

Scott Murray gets hit with a carrot by Bob bank

Anyone remember this ? I thought it was hilarious

The previous game at ninian he was winding us up as they gave us a lesson on the pitch

The next game we beat em and someone from the Bob bank threw a carrot which caught him straight on his head lol

He went moaning to the ref with carrot in hand and the ref just laughed and threw the carrot to the stewards

Re: Scott Murray gets hit with a carrot by Bob bank

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

The previous game at ninian he was winding us up as they gave us a lesson on the pitch

The next game we beat em and someone from the Bob bank threw a carrot which caught him straight on his head lol

He went moaning to the ref with carrot in hand and the ref just laughed and threw the carrot to the stewards

I met Scott Murray couple of years back and asked him about running around doing the ayatollah at Ninian. He said his old mucker Andy Jordan dared him.

‘‘Twas a bloke right in front of me on the bob terrace.

He had a little bag of them (just in case he missed first time I suppose)

Never seen anyone look so proud. These days he’d probably get a five year ban.

No doubt he got some stick too :coat:

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I met Scott Murray couple of years back and asked him about running around doing the ayatollah at Ninian. He said his old mucker Andy Jordan dared him.
    Didn't Andy Jordan score more goals against us than Murray?