+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tony Blair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tony Blair

I seem to have missed this story about Tony Blair's Middle East envoy work being secretly bankrolled by a wealthy Arab state.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7894641.html

Re: Tony Blair

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I seem to have missed this story about Tony Blair's Middle East envoy work being secretly bankrolled by a wealthy Arab state.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7894641.html
    They’re all the same.

Btw I thought you told us not to trust msm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    They’re all the same.

Btw I thought you told us not to trust msm?
    It was originally reported in the Telegraph, and they aren't Tony Blair's biggest fans. Naturally the BBC failed to mention it at all.

It was originally reported in the Telegraph, and they aren't Tony Blair's biggest fans. Naturally the BBC failed to mention it at all.
    So am I supposed to trust msm or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    So am I supposed to trust msm or not?
    Depends. The Torygraph hated Blair, so it is probably a believable story. The BBC also failed to mention it, which gives the story further credibility. I'd rate it 99% chance of being true, based on the fact that Blair is a globalist, the BBC are globalists, and the Torygraph are anti-globalist.

Blog Entries

Depends. The Torygraph hated Blair, so it is probably a believable story. The BBC also failed to mention it, which gives the story further credibility. I'd rate it 99% chance of being true, based on the fact that Blair is a globalist, the BBC are globalists, and the Torygraph are anti-globalist.
    For dialectics to work you need opposing views.

I am a labour voter I hate Tony Blair and marched in Cardiff and London over his invasion of Iraq, a dispicable individual

The BBC Is a great institution and the world would have been a different place without it , came before all others CNN ,FOX SKY ,it's made millions, changed broadcast, and set the benchmark for others to follow ,be proud its ours.

I was chuffed when Labour won that election with Blair at the helm. I don't think anyone could have guessed the things he would sign up for back then. I certainly didn't. I expect politicians to let me down in some ways or not to deliver on what they say, make some questionable decisions. Do things that I disagree with. That much is obvious I suppose. Tony Blair managed to take it to a whole new level with the Iraq War.