+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fred sighted at last....

Fred sighted at last....

Playing for u23s tonite.

Re: Fred sighted at last....

Still think he may come good.He may look at Ken and think that could be me.Wishful thinking I know but I live in hope.
    It could be that if he gets fit he will be loaned out in January I am sure Warnock will have a plan for him .

Where’s he been?

Really hope TOBW is watching this one, will be very interested in his thoughts

Not much to report really. He only played the first half, looked fit and had some nice touches but didn't get in the game much. Warnock, Blackwell and Jepson were all there tonight, presumably to see if Paterson is ready for a start on Saturday. A 2-0 win, Mark Harris with both the goals. Quite a niggly game, Connor Young got sent off in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Really hope TOBW is watching this one, will be very interested in his thoughts
    He was definitely there - sitting next to me making a note of everything I said as usual.
    See his report tomorrow to find out what I thought of the game 😉

Lee Camp was injured in the warm up and was replaced by Oliver Byrne before the kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    He was definitely there - sitting next to me making a note of everything I said as usual.
    See his report tomorrow to find out what I thought of the game ��
    Here you go, Clive - don't think I missed anything did I?

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Excellent. Good to see you even added a few comments of your own. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Good report, as always. I was impressed with Duffus too, I'm still not sure if he's a centre half but he certainly looks a very good footballer. Harris wasn't perfect but looked sharp and linked up well with Abbruzzese. Paterson seemed to be holding a bit back. I like the way he pops up in random positions when we attack, hopefully Warnock will too. He's certainly a presence at set-pieces and didn't muck around when he switched to centre half, he'd rightly judged it wasn't a night to try and be clever with the pace Watford had on his side.

Interesting to see Warnock, Blackwell and Jepson all there last night. I presume they were there to check on Paterson and Camp, no point in speculating too much though. A few players there too, past and present; Peltier, Mendez-Laing, Bogle, Rhys Healey (with Jamie Bird), Scott Young and Jason Bowen. I walked past Healey but didn't think to ask how he's progressing. A chance to be in the know and I missed it.

How come Kieron Proctor hasn't got a nickname? It seemed a bit public schoolish to keep shouting 'Proctor' at him. I know there's not much you can do with Kieron but surely 'Kiero' would do as Kiero Proctor is close enough to chiropractor to count as a play on words.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Still think he may come good.He may look at Ken and think that could be me.Wishful thinking I know but I live in hope.
    It could be that if he gets fit he will be loaned out in January I am sure Warnock will have a plan for him .
    At one time he was considered by the City staff to be better than Zohore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    See his report tomorrow to find out what I thought of the game 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Good report, as always. I was impressed with Duffus too, I'm still not sure if he's a centre half but he certainly looks a very good footballer. Harris wasn't perfect but looked sharp and linked up well with Abbruzzese. Paterson seemed to be holding a bit back. I like the way he pops up in random positions when we attack, hopefully Warnock will too. He's certainly a presence at set-pieces and didn't muck around when he switched to centre half, he'd rightly judged it wasn't a night to try and be clever with the pace Watford had on his side.

Interesting to see Warnock, Blackwell and Jepson all there last night. I presume they were there to check on Paterson and Camp, no point in speculating too much though. A few players there too, past and present; Peltier, Mendez-Laing, Bogle, Rhys Healey (with Jamie Bird), Scott Young and Jason Bowen. I walked past Healey but didn't think to ask how he's progressing. A chance to be in the know and I missed it.

How come Kieron Proctor hasn't got a nickname? It seemed a bit public schoolish to keep shouting 'Proctor' at him. I know there's not much you can do with Kieron but surely 'Kiero' would do as Kiero Proctor is close enough to chiropractor to count as a play on words.
    Ronnie..

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post

Paterson got better ad the game went on I thought - generally, he looked like someone who was, hopefully, saying goodbye to Development team football for the foreseeable future.

The first time I saw Keiran Proctor play was at Treforest where you are so close to the pitch that you can hear virtually everything the players are saying and I was struck about his lack of a nickname as well - maybe if we start referring to him as chiropractor the name will stick?