+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: good start to S8 of the walking dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: good start to S8 of the walking dead

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I love the show, but as others have mentioned, I found myself yelling at the TV "Just shoot the fecker!" What they were doing shooting all the windows out is beyond me.

Personally, I'd be gathering everyone up and heading down to the Florida keys, finding my own island, clear the place of walkers and pull up the drawbridge.
    Gets on my nerves that. Its not like he his hiding away.
    At the end the bad guy had a baseball bat and the good guy had a machine gun and he still didn't shoot him.

If it wasn't for the fact I'd watched 100 episodes I would stop watching. That and I'm at the point that I want Rick and Carl to die.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Gets on my nerves that. Its not like he his hiding away.
    At the end the bad guy had a baseball bat and the good guy had a machine gun and he still didn't shoot him.

If it wasn't for the fact I'd watched 100 episodes I would stop watching. That and I'm at the point that I want Rick and Carl to die.
    There were about 30 of them with machine guns pointed at 6 of them including Neegan but they all missed him from 50 yards but boy did they give them windows a smashing.

they also had explosives but didn't use them when he was stood right in front of them

And the priest - hes ok to let all of his parishioners die by locking them out of the church but he'll get out of the car and sacrifice himself for the leader of hilltop who has told them all he wants them to die - yeah right.

they have stretched it too thin now - but I'll continue to watch it so I can continue to shout 'just shoot him he's only got a baseball bat!' much to my kids amusement who now just say its sh1t its nowhere near as good as it used to be and Game of Thrones is much better

How many Zombie stories can you make out of a Zombie story, FFS.

People find a reason to leave their safe haven, get attacked by Zombies, shoot/bash head in of said Zombies, go back to safe haven and watch the footie on Sky. FFS

PS:--- OK, I know the Sky bit is a teeny weeny bit far-fetched

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    How many Zombie stories can you make out of a Zombie story, FFS.

People find a reason to leave their safe haven, get attacked by Zombies, shoot/bash head in of said Zombies, go back to safe haven and watch the footie on Sky. FFS

PS:--- OK, I know the Sky bit is a teeny weeny bit far-fetched
    Zombie pundits would be easier to understand than Jamie eerrrr Carragher