+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A plea to the club about family stand

A plea to the club about family stand

Could we do something about the lack of fans behind the goal in the family stand. It always looks shite on telly regardless of the attendance.
    Perhaps give free or cheap tickets to schools?

Re: A plea to the club about family stand

I agree wholeheartedly - it looks awful, even from Minneapolis.

What happened to the dads and kids that once filled it when the stadium was new?

Maybe this half season offer should include a 'family deal' - the team is doing well and likely to be in contention through Springtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post

What happened to the dads and kids that once filled it when the stadium was new?

Maybe this half season offer should include a 'family deal' - the team is doing well and likely to be in contention through Springtime.
    It does - £319 for 2 adults 2 kids.
    TV pictures dont show that, apart from the middle 2 blocks, the grandstand is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post

Some have moved to other parts of the ground, as the club were offering deals for kids (£49) in the Ninian & Canton stands.