+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just another morning in the upwardly-mobile immoble city that is Cardiff

Just another morning in the upwardly-mobile immoble city that is Cardiff

Re: Just another morning in the upwardly-mobile immoble city that is Cardiff

Let's hope the motorcyclist pulls through

International

I and some guys had to go from Newport to the gower at 10o'clock this mornng. We went up through Pontypool and the Heads of the Valleys and it was a doddle.
    I can't imagine what western Avenue and Cowbridge Road in Ely musthave been like with everything being diverted down the A48M.

Arse holes trying to drive whilst on their mobiles are the root cause of all this shit .they are a menace and the collateral damage is mr motorcyclist

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Arse holes trying to drive whilst on their mobiles are the root cause of all this shit .they are a menace and the collateral damage is mr motorcyclist
    While I agree that motorists driving while texting etc is clearly a problem, I believe that it's the age old problem of people simply driving very aggresively and far too close to the car in front that causes the majority of motorway accidents.
    I was on the M4 this morning, east bound going in the opposite direction to the crash. It was dark, raining, lots of spray, awful conditions, yet lots and lots of cars were driving unbelievably close to each other. You had cars weaving in and out, changing lane suddenly, not indicating, driving at speed towards the car in front before braking sharply, leaving it till the very last minute to pull onto the slip roads.
    Nothing new, the same every single day. Until people stop behaving like arseholes in the warm comfortable shell of thier cars, nothing will change.