+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millwall hoping to 'upset the applecart'

Millwall hoping to 'upset the applecart'

South Londoners still looking for a first win on the road

More...

C:WindowsTempphpB098.tmpMillwall boss, a former Cardiff player (briefly), Neil Harris is relishing the trip to south Wales on Saturday.

His side have failed to win away from the New Den this season but have proved difficult opposition at home and sit just in the bottom half of the table.

But Harris is happy to be second favourite.

“They (Cardiff) are the biggest team I have seen at this level,” said Harris. “It is going to be a real challenge but what an opportunity for Millwall to go there as an underdog, to go there and try and get a first away win of the season against a team flying high.

“We have got nothing to lose in this one.

“It’s a chance for us to go and upset the applecart and that is when we’re at our best.”

Re: Millwall hoping to 'upset the applecart'

It's going to be a battle , I think they will be a safe middle of the table side this season and if we are to be serious promotion candidates this season , Saturdays game is one we really need to be winning

As of Monday night 800 "Wall" coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As of Monday night 800 "Wall" coming.
    We are doomed I tell you , doomed

As a club I haven’t heard much in the way of negative press around Millwall (apart from the end of last season) perhaps they’ve gone the way of most other clubs and become more family orientated?

As a team, I don’t think Millwall are that bad. Stats show they’ve been quite unlucky so I think it’ll be a harder game than many people think. However poster above is right, if we have any ambitions we HAVE to win this game and go for it from the first whistle.

3-1 Bluebirds. World champs Wolves would put 10 on Millwall tho

Joshua's from Watford. That's like being from Scotland to a Millwall fan.