+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clinton & DNC behind the Trump Golden Shower dossier

Clinton & DNC behind the Trump Golden Shower dossier

Re: Clinton & DNC behind the Trump Golden Shower dossier

If this dossier is ever linked to the FISA warrants used to "wiretap" Trump and his team, things will get a lot more interesting very quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Can you elaborate ?
    President Obama & Attorney General Lynch had the electronic communications of the Trump election team monitored under the pretext of Russian collusion. Now if the suspicion of Russian collusion that led to FISA warrants being issued originated from that very same Clinton/DNC dossier that they themselves paid for, then you would have one heck of a scandal on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I say - understand now.

I wonder if any of this was captured when the private DNC server was hacked ?

IF is proven - it makes Trump look like a saint and the democrats particularly Obama and Clinton seem like criminals. Interesting to see what develops - I'm guessing things are being deleted and wiped as we speak - but if wikileaks or someone else has already beaten them to it - it will be time for those 2 'saints' to spend some 'down time in the slammer'
    There is more info in the Nunes thread.

Shit thread.

" If " ifs and ans " were pots and pans there'd be no need of tinkers ".

Still if you guys like tossing over shyte like this who am I to say put it away.

Keeps you out of the real world anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Shit thread.

" If " ifs and ans " were pots and pans there'd be no need of tinkers ".

Still if you guys like tossing over shyte like this who am I to say put it away.

Keeps you out of the real world anyway.
    I would imagine this kind of stuff is very common in the real word, do you think our lot are much better?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would imagine this kind of stuff is very common in the real word, do you think our lot are much better?
    No but I think you're an idiot.

No but I think you're an idiot.
    Only an idiot would say such a thing

Only an idiot would say such a thing
    Only an idiot would call himself Wales - Bales.

Wales is the name for our country. We do not have a Welsh player called Bales , though we do have Gareth Bale.

You are obsessed with a fantasy world which supports Trump. Another clear sign of idiocy.

You are not in regular employment as you spend most of your time peddling half baked fake news on here.

Hence your idiocy prevents you getting a decent job.

I could , of course , be totally wrong but I think you are not too tightly wrapped and you are tiresome in the extreme.

As someone once said " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing ".

Wales is the name for our country. We do not have a Welsh player called Bales , though we do have Gareth Bale.

You are obsessed with a fantasy world which supports Trump. Another clear sign of idiocy.

You are not in regular employment as you spend most of your time peddling half baked fake news on here.

I could , of course , be totally wrong but I think you are not too tightly wrapped and you are tiresome in the extreme.

I think that just because someone sees the world through a different lens makes him an idiot. He definitely feeds off information I would consider of dubious veracity or integrity but also offers a different perspective to challenge. I can't remember him being offensive in setting out his views which could be a debating lesson!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think that just because someone sees the world through a different lens makes him an idiot. He definitely feeds off information I would consider of dubious veracity or integrity but also offers a different perspective to challenge. I can't remember him being offensive in setting out his views which could be a debating lesson!
    Dubious veracity? The masters of dubious veracity are the CNN's of this world. It's currently all unfolding how the general public are so easily hoodwinked by these devious rascals

Dubious veracity? The masters of dubious veracity are the CNN's of this world. It's currently all unfolding how the general public are so easily hoodwinked by these devious rascals
    ok - does purveyor of alternative facts sound better?

Stick to the facts mate, and quit all these ad hominem attacks. If you don't have anything to say, or you are unable to contribute to the topics at hand, then it's best to just keep quiet

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    ok - does purveyor of alternative facts sound better?
    Yeah, but they really are facts, as shown by the events that are currently unfolding. We are witnessing the exposure of a huge crime empire that has been covered up by sections of the media and various government departments.

You can like Trump or you can hate him, but this doesn't have anything to do with him, it is an entirely different matter that goes back a number of years. Trump's only involvement is that he is currently the sitting president, so should be turn a blind eye, or ensure that justice prevails in accordance with the law?

Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244314