+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile phone drivers need a good leathering

Re: Mobile phone drivers need a good leathering

Only yesterday did SWP tweet that they'd fined someone for using their phone whilst in stationary traffic on Caerphilly Road.
    Whoopee fecking doo- one person!
    They could employ a copper (let him wear civvies) to walk up and down that road booking people and the fines would pay for his wages in no time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would agree with that , it's as dangerous as drink driving
    As dangerous, and happens a lot more too.

Hate drink driving after seeing what it can do to a family.

Mobiles while driving are stupid. Had full blown arguments with the boys at work that drove the vans, then the same with the office asking them what they were going to do about it, inn the end I refused to get in the van with certain drivers, not ideal when your self employed. Worked though...as the office had cameras put in the vans.

Here in Wurzleland I was approaching a roundabout when I realised that the girl in front was multi tasking.

1. Chatting to her mate who was in the front seat whilst looking at her , not the road.
    2. Talking to her phone in one hand in breaks between her mate chat.
    3. Smoking an e - ciggie and puffing a huge cloud of smoke which filled her car with the other hand.
    4. There were two toddlers on the back seat but not strapped in.

First time I've wished I had a dash cam to record and report the silly ferker.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Almost as bad - pedestrians playing with their phones while walking., bumping into people, walking into a road without looking -in front of a driver who is also on his mobile?

Maybe this is Darwinism at its best.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I always flash my lights at a mobile phone driver and give em the tosser sign because that's what they are
    You drive