+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happened with minion?

What happened with minion?

I see that that thread has been deleted and that he’s listed as banned.

Re: What happened with minion?

I looked at that thread last night. I only saw it once it had finished if you know what I mean. This thing about people signing up under other names? Is it common? How do people know? Why would you?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I see that that thread has been deleted and that he’s listed as banned.
    As pointed out in the thread he was a previous troll. Banned before as PerryJason, banned as Watcliff.

He's taken the piss about Facebook users and people who read the news in the past - irritating but that's about it.

That thread was really bad taste. Glad he's banned if we're sure it was a windup.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    As pointed out in the thread he was a previous troll. Banned before as PerryJason, banned as Watcliff.
    Cheers. I went to bed before you posted on the thread. Wasn’t sure if he was being serious or on a wind up.

Should be a sticky permanent on this board of how to Pm Admin or stick a link up as me and quite a few others could not work out how to message anybody at Admin in a Pm incase of emergency. Took me ages to work out how to send one.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Should be a sticky permanent on this board of how to Pm Admin or stick a link up as me and quite a few others could not work out how to message anybody at Admin in a Pm incase of emergency. Took me ages to work out how to send one.
    Reporting the post would probably have been a good way in your case last night.

I hope the guy is OK, but I lm sure I'd been had after he casual rejoined the thread 3 hours later and said he'd been just out walking his dog. Didn't sit right once I'd read what others had said later in the thread about him being a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    And chips pie

I didn’t think for 1 second he was serious. Very distasteful, especially bringing Sludge into it.

I'd just opened a beer when I read the thread and was going to sit in front of the TV and have a few until I read what he posted, but then didn't drink incase he phoned me for my offer of a lift to take him to the hospital.

How would you report a post? Nothing on page to link to report a post? It's not very user friendly this board

It's the warning triangle on the bottom left of the post, next to Blog This Post.

I'd just opened a beer when I read the thread and was going to sit in front of the TV and have a few until I read what he posted, but then didn't drink incase he phoned me for my offer of a lift to take him to the hospital.
    That was good of you to put your number up mate. I don't think its a good idea in most cases but then it's not often you will get a nob pretending hes gonna do something like that. Just wanted to say that it shows the type of guy u are. good stuff mate.

Also, need to say that unclebobs reaction to thinking someone was in need of help (and many others last night too) is what makes this a great forum.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    That was good of you to put your number up mate. I don't think its a good idea in most cases but then it's not often you will get a nob pretending hes gonna do something like that. Just wanted to say that it shows the type of guy u are. good stuff mate.

Spotted the thread half way through and watched it pan out.

Should be easy to spot if he turns up again, recognised him in his variois guises and he was definitely PerryJason, contradictory and provocative... but not in a clever way.

I do think the guy has issues.

Good bloke, Bob.

I don't know why people bother. I have said plenty of stupid sh8t on here and looked through my fingers at it the next day. But posting things like that when people have opened up on similar issues is just a cont's trick. What is missing in your life to sit down of an evening and marvel at your lack of decency.

I don't know why people were talking as if we are robots, all with the same outlook and minds. "If you're suicidal you don't publicise it". Maybe in your experience but you don't know other peoples circumstances. There isn't a rule book to depression & you can't ever understand what it is like in other peoples' universes/minds

It is like that weird opinion going around online currently about cutting your wrists:

"Side ways for attention - length ways for results"

Spoken by people completely content with their own life.

But if it is trolling it is the lowest ive ever seen online I think

he'll be back for the traditional "they'll be beating their wives tonight" thread when new zealand destroy us in the rugby

Ironically, if that was a wind up last night, then he clearly has some sort of mental issue.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Ironically, if that was a wind up last night, then he clearly has some sort of mental issue.
    I think it's more likely that he's just a bit of a twat. It's been really noticeable that most posters have been completely ignoring his wind up attempts. The thread he started yesterday didn't surprise me one bit. Classic attention seeking internet troll.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Borderline personality disorder , classic symptoms , Google it

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I don't know why people were talking as if we are robots, all with the same outlook and minds. "If you're suicidal you don't publicise it". Maybe in your experience but you don't know other peoples circumstances. There isn't a rule book to depression & you can't ever understand what it is like in other peoples' universes/minds

It is like that weird opinion going around online currently about cutting your wrists:

"Side ways for attention - length ways for results"

Spoken by people completely content with their own life.

But if it is trolling it is the lowest ive ever seen online I think

he'll be back for the traditional "they'll be beating their wives tonight" thread when new zealand destroy us in the rugby
    I went for my wrists when I was very ill, got a nasty scar but thankfully it didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I think it's more likely that he's just a bit of a twat. It's been really noticeable that most posters have been completely ignoring his wind up attempts. The thread he started yesterday didn't surprise me one bit. Classic attention seeking internet troll.
    I think he's got some kind of personality disorder or BPD as the experts call it , hope he seeks help as he clearly needs it