+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 248

Thread: Things that mildly irritate you

  1. #151

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    That Kardashian woman.

    Physically she's just my type - long dark hair, dark skin, curvy figure, large breasts etc.

    So how come I'd rather kill her than shag her?

  2. #152

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You should of known about that.
    Certainly

  3. #153

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Trolls with multiple accounts.
    Oh. An accusation?

    I'm all ears.

  4. #154

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Food Chomping, eating on public transport, uncontrolled kids on planes
    Eating on a train so bad? I'll pick up my kid after a long shift in work. Often grab a shite meal deal as I skip trains...

  5. #155

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    That Kardashian woman.

    Physically she's just my type - long dark hair, dark skin, curvy figure, large breasts etc.

    So how come I'd rather kill her than shag her?
    Which one?

  6. #156

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Waking up approximately 40mins before your alarm goes off busting for a slash and lying there wondering whether to try to drop off back to sleep to grab that valuable extra sleep or get up knowing theres no point getting back into bed. You cant ignore a full bladder, it wins every time
    I'll get back into bed and skip another 2 10 min snoozes...

  7. #157

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Oh. An accusation?

    I'm all ears.
    Laughing after a few pints in the pub.

    Paranoia on these message boards is rife.

  8. #158
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,048

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    That Kardashian woman.

    Physically she's just my type - long dark hair, dark skin, curvy figure, large breasts etc.

    So how come I'd rather kill her than shag her?
    Bruce?

  9. #159

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'll get back into bed and skip another 2 10 min snoozes...
    Spot on

  10. #160

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Which one?
    The one that’s married to the homo rapper.

  11. #161

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Bruce?
    Nah that’s just a bloke in a dress.

  12. #162

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The correct way of pronouncing the name of that city perhaps.
    I have to be honest in that I didn't listen to the recording but the Americans tend to pronounce the name of the city in the same way that the Germans do. Perhaps the question is whether the English pronunciation is the odd one out i.e. Moss - co.

  13. #163

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Currently watching homeland.

    Pisses me off no end hearing "Mascaaaw"

  14. #164

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Russians say 'Moskva' and that's marvelous. 'Moscow' is the next best way to say it. Maybe even the best for me because I'm not Russian and it doesn't sound like I'm taking the piss when I say it. 'Mascaaaw' is clearly not an acceptable substitute. I refute any suggestion otherwise and consider it to be mildly irritating.

  15. #165

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    when you go for a piss and produce what seems to be 2 streams. 1 more considerably more powerful and accurate than the 1 that just drips onto the floor.
    Last edited by joecity; 27-10-17 at 05:03. Reason: always a typo

  16. #166

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Russians say 'Moskva' and that's marvelous. 'Moscow' is the next best way to say it. Maybe even the best for me because I'm not Russian and it doesn't sound like I'm taking the piss when I say it. 'Mascaaaw' is clearly not an acceptable substitute. I refute any suggestion otherwise and consider it to be mildly irritating.
    You are obviously aware as to how the two ways of pronouncing it came about (via Polish and possibly a Finnic language before that) and the transliteration of those spellings into other European languages, some of which agree with the American pronunciation.

  17. #167

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You are obviously aware as to how the two ways of pronouncing it came about (via Polish and possibly a Finnic language before that) and the transliteration of those spellings into other European languages, some of which agree with the American pronunciation.
    No.

  18. #168

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You are obviously aware as to how the two ways of pronouncing it came about (via Polish and possibly a Finnic language before that) and the transliteration of those spellings into other European languages, some of which agree with the American pronunciation.
    For me it's not about weather it's correct, but the sound is rather annoying.

  19. #169

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    For me it's not about weather it's correct, but the sound is rather annoying.
    You know he is going to correct your spelling any minute now don't you mate, or some other latent English master will beat him to it.

  20. #170

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    People (mainly my parents & housemates) who haven't learnt what should & shouldn't go into the recycling bags.
    Seeing as the recycling bags are taken away weekly, everything goes in there.

  21. #171

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    You know he is going to correct your spelling any minute now don't you mate, or some other latent English master will beat him to it.
    I was banking on it.. never mind.

    Another one that I find a bit more than mildly irritating is people who shorten words.
    Girl on my Instagram writes "litro" instead of literally. She also over uses the word literally putting it in literally every sentence she writes.

    There's way more. "That's beaut" instead of the extra few letters to write beautiful..

    I could be here for hours on this one though so I'll just quit now before I piss myself off...

  22. #172

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I was banking on it.. never mind.

    Another one that I find a bit more than mildly irritating is people who shorten words.
    Girl on my Instagram writes "litro" instead of literally. She also over uses the word literally putting it in literally every sentence she writes.

    There's way more. "That's beaut" instead of the extra few letters to write beautiful..

    I could be here for hours on this one though so I'll just quit now before I piss myself off...
    Block her.

  23. #173

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    when you go for a piss and produce what seems to be 2 streams. 1 more considerably more powerful and accurate than the 1 that just drips onto the floor.


    Some days (usually after sex) I can only wish for just two streams - it’s like I’ve got a sprinkler attachment fitted.

    Yet another thing that just happens as you get older.

  24. #174

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I was banking on it.. never mind.

    Another one that I find a bit more than mildly irritating is people who shorten words.
    Girl on my Instagram writes "litro" instead of literally. She also over uses the word literally putting it in literally every sentence she writes.

    There's way more. "That's beaut" instead of the extra few letters to write beautiful..

    I could be here for hours on this one though so I'll just quit now before I piss myself off...
    Since when has a swimming competition turned into a 'meet'? and I can't stand the use of 'to medal' or 'to podium'.

    Formula 1 is another culprit aswell. F1 I can just about stomach, but P1 P2 and Q1 Q2 etc - there's just no need for it.

  25. #175

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post


    Some days (usually after sex) I can only wish for just two streams - it’s like I’ve got a sprinkler attachment fitted.

    Yet another thing that just happens as you get older.


    And the fecker that comes out at a right angle. My missus tells me to sit down to piss save making a mess. I tell her I will when she stands up.

  26. #176

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    People on trains making work phonecalls, and making sure they are talking / bragging loud enough for everyone to hear how important they think they are.

    Id imagine Jurssett is guilty of this. Croesy too.

  27. #177

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    No.

  28. #178

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    You know he is going to correct your spelling any minute now don't you mate, or some other latent English master will beat him to it.
    I can't stand latency.

  29. #179

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    People who go down the football dressed like hooligans, but have to ask their missus permission to go to the toilet at home.

  30. #180

    Re: Things that mildly irritate you

    Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post


    And the fecker that comes out at a right angle. My missus tells me to sit down to piss save making a mess. I tell her I will when she stands up.
    Gonna end up on your face if you sit down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •