+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Things that mildly irritate you

Re: Things that mildly irritate you

That Kardashian woman.

Physically she's just my type - long dark hair, dark skin, curvy figure, large breasts etc.

So how come I'd rather kill her than shag her?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You should of known about that.
    Certainly

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Trolls with multiple accounts.
    Oh. An accusation?

I'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Food Chomping, eating on public transport, uncontrolled kids on planes
    Eating on a train so bad? I'll pick up my kid after a long shift in work. Often grab a shite meal deal as I skip trains...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    That Kardashian woman.

Physically she's just my type - long dark hair, dark skin, curvy figure, large breasts etc.

Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Waking up approximately 40mins before your alarm goes off busting for a slash and lying there wondering whether to try to drop off back to sleep to grab that valuable extra sleep or get up knowing theres no point getting back into bed. You cant ignore a full bladder, it wins every time
    I'll get back into bed and skip another 2 10 min snoozes...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Oh. An accusation?

I'm all ears.
    Laughing after a few pints in the pub.

Paranoia on these message boards is rife.

That Kardashian woman.

Bruce?

I'll get back into bed and skip another 2 10 min snoozes...
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Which one?
    The one that’s married to the homo rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Bruce?
    Nah that’s just a bloke in a dress.

The correct way of pronouncing the name of that city perhaps.
    I have to be honest in that I didn't listen to the recording but the Americans tend to pronounce the name of the city in the same way that the Germans do. Perhaps the question is whether the English pronunciation is the odd one out i.e. Moss - co.

Currently watching homeland.

Pisses me off no end hearing "Mascaaaw"

Russians say 'Moskva' and that's marvelous. 'Moscow' is the next best way to say it. Maybe even the best for me because I'm not Russian and it doesn't sound like I'm taking the piss when I say it. 'Mascaaaw' is clearly not an acceptable substitute. I refute any suggestion otherwise and consider it to be mildly irritating.

when you go for a piss and produce what seems to be 2 streams. 1 more considerably more powerful and accurate than the 1 that just drips onto the floor.
    Last edited by joecity; 27-10-17 at 05:03. Reason: always a typo

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Russians say 'Moskva' and that's marvelous. 'Moscow' is the next best way to say it. Maybe even the best for me because I'm not Russian and it doesn't sound like I'm taking the piss when I say it. 'Mascaaaw' is clearly not an acceptable substitute. I refute any suggestion otherwise and consider it to be mildly irritating.
    You are obviously aware as to how the two ways of pronouncing it came about (via Polish and possibly a Finnic language before that) and the transliteration of those spellings into other European languages, some of which agree with the American pronunciation.

You are obviously aware as to how the two ways of pronouncing it came about (via Polish and possibly a Finnic language before that) and the transliteration of those spellings into other European languages, some of which agree with the American pronunciation.
    No.

For me it's not about weather it's correct, but the sound is rather annoying.

For me it's not about weather it's correct, but the sound is rather annoying.
    You know he is going to correct your spelling any minute now don't you mate, or some other latent English master will beat him to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    People (mainly my parents & housemates) who haven't learnt what should & shouldn't go into the recycling bags.
    Seeing as the recycling bags are taken away weekly, everything goes in there.

You know he is going to correct your spelling any minute now don't you mate, or some other latent English master will beat him to it.
    I was banking on it.. never mind.

Another one that I find a bit more than mildly irritating is people who shorten words.
    Girl on my Instagram writes "litro" instead of literally. She also over uses the word literally putting it in literally every sentence she writes.

There's way more. "That's beaut" instead of the extra few letters to write beautiful..

I could be here for hours on this one though so I'll just quit now before I piss myself off...

Another one that I find a bit more than mildly irritating is people who shorten words.
    Girl on my Instagram writes "litro" instead of literally. She also over uses the word literally putting it in literally every sentence she writes.

There's way more. "That's beaut" instead of the extra few letters to write beautiful..

I could be here for hours on this one though so I'll just quit now before I piss myself off...
    Block her.

when you go for a piss and produce what seems to be 2 streams. 1 more considerably more powerful and accurate than the 1 that just drips onto the floor.

Some days (usually after sex) I can only wish for just two streams - it’s like I’ve got a sprinkler attachment fitted.

Yet another thing that just happens as you get older.

Since when has a swimming competition turned into a 'meet'? and I can't stand the use of 'to medal' or 'to podium'.

Formula 1 is another culprit aswell. F1 I can just about stomach, but P1 P2 and Q1 Q2 etc - there's just no need for it.

Some days (usually after sex) I can only wish for just two streams - it’s like I’ve got a sprinkler attachment fitted.

Yet another thing that just happens as you get older.

And the fecker that comes out at a right angle. My missus tells me to sit down to piss save making a mess. I tell her I will when she stands up.