+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Things that mildly irritate you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Things that mildly irritate you

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    People who park/sit next to you in an otherwise empty supermarket car park, pub, restaurant, cafe, bus, railway carriage etc.
    Improved it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Improved it for you

Ah yes, what’s that all about?

Happened to me a few years back. I was sat on a relatively empty train coming back from Cardiff. A bloke got on at Heath High Level, then came over and sat right up close to me. He then proceeded to talk very loudly about how he was called Stephen King (“but not the guy who writes books”), he went to a special hospital in the week and Ron Davies the politician was there but he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone because it was a secret. He also asked if I wanted to go back to his house and see his cat and showed me all the stuff he had in his bag (some clothes, crisps and tablets in case anyone is wondering)

Happened to me a few years back. I was sat on a relatively empty train coming back from Cardiff. A bloke got on at Heath High Level, then came over and sat right up close to me. He then proceeded to talk very loudly about how he was called Stephen King (“but not the guy who writes books”), he went to a special hospital in the week and Ron Davies the politician was there but he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone because it was a secret. He also asked if I wanted to go back to his house and see his cat and showed me all the stuff he had in his bag (some clothes, crisps and tablets in case anyone is wondering)
    If he put his feet up on the seat ( something that more than mildly irritates me ) then it would have been the complete nightmare !

What material was the bag made of?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What material was the bag made of?
    Well it was like a duffel bag so I’d say it was made of duffel?

So that is how you and Croesy become aquainted and lifelong buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    So that is how you and Croesy become aquainted and lifelong buddies.
    Nah, Croesy likes to show me something else......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWEZaDr85tQ