+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Things that mildly irritate you

Re: Things that mildly irritate you

Getting the Christmas lights out of the attic and you realise that some lazy shit has just chucked them away last year all tangled up and it’s going to take you six hours to untangle it all.

Then having your missus point out that lazy shit was you.

People that tap the brakes for no good reason on a motorway/dual carriageway. The cuase of most traffic jams. Actialy, that doesn't mildly irritate me, that drives me to the edge of murder.

When you come to a pelican crossing and the lights have just turned red but the person who pressed the button has already crossed to the otherside. If there's no-one around and you cross on green anyway the don't press the fecking button.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    People who park/sit next to you in an otherwise empty supermarket car park, pub, restaurant, cafe, bus, railway carriage etc.
    Improved it for you

Every other driver on the road apart from those that drive the same speed as me.

Any slower then they’re a bloody nuisance holding everyone up.

Any faster then they’re a bloody idiot that’ll cause an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Improved it for you

Ah yes, what’s that all about?

Happened to me a few years back. I was sat on a relatively empty train coming back from Cardiff. A bloke got on at Heath High Level, then came over and sat right up close to me. He then proceeded to talk very loudly about how he was called Stephen King (“but not the guy who writes books”), he went to a special hospital in the week and Ron Davies the politician was there but he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone because it was a secret. He also asked if I wanted to go back to his house and see his cat and showed me all the stuff he had in his bag (some clothes, crisps and tablets in case anyone is wondering)

Happened to me a few years back. I was sat on a relatively empty train coming back from Cardiff. A bloke got on at Heath High Level, then came over and sat right up close to me. He then proceeded to talk very loudly about how he was called Stephen King (“but not the guy who writes books”), he went to a special hospital in the week and Ron Davies the politician was there but he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone because it was a secret. He also asked if I wanted to go back to his house and see his cat and showed me all the stuff he had in his bag (some clothes, crisps and tablets in case anyone is wondering)
    If he put his feet up on the seat ( something that more than mildly irritates me ) then it would have been the complete nightmare !

My wife's choice of telly programme. Geordie shore, The only way is Essex, the real housewives of Barry island or whatever it's called. It just seems to be women arguing about relationships. And all the men in these programmes do is talk about relationships too. Blokes do not sit around chatting about bloody relationships.

What material was the bag made of?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    My wife's choice of telly programme. Geordie shore, The only way is Essex, the real housewives of Barry island or whatever it's called. It just seems to be women arguing about relationships. And all the men in these programmes do is talk about relationships too. Blokes do not sit around chatting about bloody relationships.
    I refuse to watch them with her (my wife, not yours). The £12 a month I spend on Sky multi room is the best value for money bill I get every month.

My missus watching every known cooking programme and saving millions of recipes of pintrest and then making the same sh*t for tea when it's her turn to cook. The Cow.

Checkout staff asking me if I’ve got anything planned for the rest of my day.

Then looking disgusted as I tell them I’m hoping for a good wank in front of loose women (as long as Janet’s not on there of course)
    Tesco staff in them smaller ones who think because there's a self service there they can stand there pretending to do **** all.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I refuse to watch them with her (my wife, not yours). The £12 a month I spend on Sky multi room is the best value for money bill I get every month.
    Thought it was still 10. Rip offs...

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What material was the bag made of?
    Well it was like a duffel bag so I’d say it was made of duffel?

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    My missus watching every known cooking programme and saving millions of recipes of pintrest and then making the same sh*t for tea when it's her turn to cook. The Cow.

I’ve got to be honest, I’ve got a cupboard full of recipe books and I still just cook the same dozen or so meals on a loop.

As Homer Simpson says “no good can come of trying new things”

Leighton James

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Thought it was still 10. Rip offs...
    Another thing to add to the list then.

Companies sneaking up the cost of stuff without actually giving you anything extra.

So that is how you and Croesy become aquainted and lifelong buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Leighton James
    Mildly?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    So that is how you and Croesy become aquainted and lifelong buddies.
    Nah, Croesy likes to show me something else......

Mildly?
    Yes, he's much too insignificant to really irritate me.
    Prick.

Another thing to add to the list then.

Companies sneaking up the cost of stuff without actually giving you anything extra.
    Companies sneakily reducing the ammount of the product they are selling you but charging you the same
    e.g. chocolate bars , fruit juice , cleaning fluids etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Companies sneakily reducing the ammount of the product they are selling you but charging you the same
    e.g. chocolate bars , fruit juice , cleaning fluids etc.
    Might not be bang on accurate with this theory..but I am certain that a 'normal' mars bar when I was a nipper is now what we are sold as a 'mars duo' while the mars has basically had 1/4 of its end chopped off..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Underpants made out of sandpaper.
    Wasn't sandpaper involved in some of the activities that came under the umbrella of Operation Spanner a few years ago?

I find that it's people rather than things that irritate me.

Just got back from the shop and I had a 'front of the que shopper' in front of me. ! till working. A que behind me. She forgets something goes and gets it fair enough. She says she has forgotten another thing and then goes and gets that. Pushing it now but Im ok cause why not. At the last minute her kid pipes up about some chocolate so she send him off to choose.

Predictably the little lad can't make his mind up. She goes to help him decide. Kid ain't happy with her choice n throws n eppy. The guy behind the till cant cancel her order off and serve me because he is new and don't know how to do it.

And there was 3 chavs stood outside 2 with hands down their tracksuit bottoms.