+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Things that mildly irritate you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Things that mildly irritate you

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Some days (usually after sex) I can only wish for just two streams - it’s like I’ve got a sprinkler attachment fitted.

Yet another thing that just happens as you get older.

And the fecker that comes out at a right angle. My missus tells me to sit down to piss save making a mess. I tell her I will when she stands up.

People on trains making work phonecalls, and making sure they are talking / bragging loud enough for everyone to hear how important they think they are.

Id imagine Jurssett is guilty of this. Croesy too.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post

And the fecker that comes out at a right angle. My missus tells me to sit down to piss save making a mess. I tell her I will when she stands up.
    Gonna end up on your face if you sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What shape knob do you have?

Surely it’ll only go upwards if you’ve got an erection?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You comparing me with the Don?

Sometimes I like to sit down when I pee.

Helps me get in touch with my feminine side.

Then again I like to strip off completely when I take a dump - I find it helps me to relax.

Russians say 'Moskva' and that's marvelous. 'Moscow' is the next best way to say it. Maybe even the best for me because I'm not Russian and it doesn't sound like I'm taking the piss when I say it. 'Mascaaaw' is clearly not an acceptable substitute. I refute any suggestion otherwise and consider it to be mildly irritating.
    You are obviously aware as to how the two ways of pronouncing it came about (via Polish and possibly a Finnic language before that) and the transliteration of those spellings into other European languages, some of which agree with the American pronunciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You are obviously aware as to how the two ways of pronouncing it came about (via Polish and possibly a Finnic language before that) and the transliteration of those spellings into other European languages, some of which agree with the American pronunciation.
    No.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    For me it's not about weather it's correct, but the sound is rather annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    For me it's not about weather it's correct, but the sound is rather annoying.
    You know he is going to correct your spelling any minute now don't you mate, or some other latent English master will beat him to it.

You know he is going to correct your spelling any minute now don't you mate, or some other latent English master will beat him to it.
    I can't stand latency.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    People (mainly my parents & housemates) who haven't learnt what should & shouldn't go into the recycling bags.
    Seeing as the recycling bags are taken away weekly, everything goes in there.

I was banking on it.. never mind.

Another one that I find a bit more than mildly irritating is people who shorten words.
    Girl on my Instagram writes "litro" instead of literally. She also over uses the word literally putting it in literally every sentence she writes.

There's way more. "That's beaut" instead of the extra few letters to write beautiful..

I could be here for hours on this one though so I'll just quit now before I piss myself off...

Another one that I find a bit more than mildly irritating is people who shorten words.
    Girl on my Instagram writes "litro" instead of literally. She also over uses the word literally putting it in literally every sentence she writes.

There's way more. "That's beaut" instead of the extra few letters to write beautiful..

I could be here for hours on this one though so I'll just quit now before I piss myself off...
    Block her.

Since when has a swimming competition turned into a 'meet'? and I can't stand the use of 'to medal' or 'to podium'.

Formula 1 is another culprit aswell. F1 I can just about stomach, but P1 P2 and Q1 Q2 etc - there's just no need for it.

People who go down the football dressed like hooligans, but have to ask their missus permission to go to the toilet at home.

I'm currently doing a shit in Asda as I'm typing this. Can anyone beat that?

p.s. I'm in the toilet not the vegetable aisle or anything

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I'm currently doing a shit in Asda as I'm typing this. Can anyone beat that?

p.s. I'm in the toilet not the vegetable aisle or anything
    Just hope the fecker don't snap in half on you leaving a big clean up job. Irritating that is.

People who say 'hate on'

We're British not. Keep them americanisms out of it.

People who are pedantic over Americanisms... chill out

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    People who are pedantic over Americanisms... chill out

Another thing that irritates me :-
    Two people hijacking a thread to have a flaming war.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Another thing that irritates me :-
    Two people hijacking a thread to have a flaming war.
    People who say flaming. This isn't Coronation Street you know.

Neighbours who blow the f ucking leaves out of their front gardens into the road. !

Pick the frigging things up you brain dead to$$ers.