+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Out of the top two by the time we kick off tomorrow

Out of the top two by the time we kick off tomorrow

Aye up, whippet chasers derby tonight, got to fancy the soar away blades to at least draw with the mighty weeds.

Have to say that anti post prediction thread about the likely promotion, playoff and relegation fodder this season makes good reading thus far to me - gutted I never backed my judgement at the bookies now! Strongly fancy both Sheff Utd and Wolves this season, pretty sure I was the only one to mention the blades. Although still very early days I think both will last the distance. However, I didn't commit to what I thought our chances would be, but if pressed would've said 7th or 8th so true to say I don't know everything for the time being!! Many months to May but a great start!

Re: Out of the top two by the time we kick off tomorrow

Sheff utd looked good down here even though we beat them.
    Their fans seemed to think they were a little light in midfield and had no real fire power from what I remember reading on their MB...
    Draw best for us?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Sheff utd looked good down here even though we beat them.
    Their fans seemed to think they were a little light in midfield and had no real fire power from what I remember reading on their MB...
    Draw best for us?
    Watched them a few times last season and they were blowing teams away with their pace, power and organisation. Although they were a league below they were most definitely a cut above. Furthermore any manager that has amassed 200 points with 2 different clubs (United and Northampton) in just 2 season's is to be taken seriously and in my book is right up there with the best of British Managers.

Yeah, when third playing fourth you have to think a draw would suit us best as they would both be dropping 2 points on us if we were able to secure a victory tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Watched them a few times last season and they were blowing teams away with their pace, power and organisation. Although they were a league below they were most definitely a cut above. Furthermore any manager that has amassed 200 points with 2 different clubs (United and Northampton) in just 2 season's is to be taken seriously and in my book is right up there with the best of British Managers.

Yeah, when third playing fourth you have to think a draw would suit us best as they would both be dropping 2 points on us if we were able to secure a victory tomorrow.

Purely unintentional but an opt choice of word!