+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT: Troy Deeney on Joe Allen

OT: Troy Deeney on Joe Allen

Towards the end of the game Deeney seemingly grabbed Allen by the face and dug his fingers into Joe's face - yellow card.

Bet you 20p that MotD don't show it later as Deeney is a cheeky chappy who jokes along with Gary and says "cajones".

Is it me or does Allen just not get the protection he deserves from refs?

Re: OT: Troy Deeney on Joe Allen

He’s a central midfielder in a contact sport for Christ sake. What’s he done so great that he “deserves more protection”?

Can you imagine Roy Keane asking for more protection? Dearie me

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    He’s a central midfielder in a contact sport for Christ sake. What’s he done so great that he “deserves more protection”?

Can you imagine Roy Keane asking for more protection? Dearie me
    Rugby league is perhaps the most contact team sport there is in the UK but still the ref offers appropriate protection to the players.

What's he done? Surely the point would be about what is happening to him anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Rugby league is perhaps the most contact team sport there is in the UK but still the ref offers appropriate protection to the players.

What's he done? Surely the point would be about what is happening to him anyway?
    You swear he’s Lionel Messi getting constantly kicked and fouled because he’s too good for the opposition.