Thread: Canton Stand Trouble?

Canton Stand Trouble?

What was all that about?

Re: Canton Stand Trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    What was all that about?
    Somebody started to sing something original and somebody didn’t like it

Two idiots from Plymouth , probably up for the boxing were pissed out of their minds singing green army and Millwall songs , they were in the row behind me

They were pissing everyone off

I told them three times to shut it , my mate also had a word but they must have been caught on CCTV as the stewards turned up and threw them out

A right pair of idiots

Cheers sludge, heard the “you’ll never ban a city fan” and thought the worst.
    Glad it wasn’t our lads. Hopefully the idiots were nicked by the OB and end up missing the fight. Seemed to be punched thrown at the stewards.

I saw four people, three blokes and a girl get asked to leave and were walked down the steps from the back row of the Canton. No real fuss from them but the steward went from pitchside up to the top to get them out.

Some fellas in the stand today happily smoking and drinking while the game was on. Rules and regulations didn't seem to bother them.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Two idiots from Plymouth , probably up for the boxing were pissed out of their minds singing green army and Millwall songs , they were in the row behind me

They were pissing everyone off

I told them three times to shut it , my mate also had a word but they must have been caught on CCTV as the stewards turned up and threw them out

A right pair of idiots
    Why didn't someone give them a few slaps Cardiff going soft

Because these days it’s far better to let stewards deal with idiots like that.

Things have moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Because these days it’s far better to let stewards deal with idiots like that.

Things have moved on.
    Things have moved on to sending empty threats on the internet instead. Far safer for you that way Nick, you arsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Things have moved on to sending empty threats on the internet instead. Far safer for you that way Nick, you arsehole.
    Speaking of moving on......

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Speaking of moving on......
    I note Groundhog Day has started again.

Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why didn't someone give them a few slaps Cardiff going soft
    They were just pissed idiots , not worth getting banned from the ground

They were lucky that some of the lads that were around them let the stewards deal with it , some right lumps around them