• Bottom Half

1 3.33%
  • Relegation

1 3.33%

Thread: End of season position poll

End of season position poll

Over to you

Re: End of season position poll

After another clueless performance today Mr Half Bee I have selected relegation. Stam out. Sorry if this skews your figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    After another clueless performance today Mr Half Bee I have selected relegation. Stam out. Sorry if this skews your figures.
    I am expecting some wind-up merchants and Jacks to skew the figures, so no problem.

How has a side that did so well last season been so poor?

Banned

We've scored 1 goal in the last 4 games and that was a pelanty. The only thing you can go on is current form and the way it's looking we will finish bottom half.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I am expecting some wind-up merchants and Jacks to skew the figures, so no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    We've scored 1 goal in the last 4 games and that was a pelanty. The only thing you can go on is current form and the way it's looking we will finish bottom half.
    Speaking of which...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

Where to start Eric. Perhaps if we had bought a striker or two it may have helped. Perhaps not constantly playing players out of position would help. I thought we would pick up by now but today we looked like a team going down.
    As for Cardiff.I would have voted play offs. Today may have been poor but overall it’s been a cracking season for Cardiff City and you will be there or thereabouts but maybe just fall short of the top two. Zohore isn’t scoring as many as I thought and Warnock does need some money in January to get in another striking option in my view.
    Hope you go up. Hope we stay up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Speaking of which...
    Any chance of you making a worthwhile contribution to the thread?

First Team

I have gone for top half but I would hope that a play off spot is not beyond us.
    I think that a lot depends on the next Transfer window not only in terms of the business that we do but also how the teams around us fare.
    With , at the moment, so little between so many teams this really is a very difficult league to call .

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Any chance of you making a worthwhile contribution to the thread?
    I voted in the poll where I said I think we'll finish in the top half, we're a decent enough side to finish in the top half but I can't see us being able to get into the playoffs/automatics due to the calibre of opposition in this league and the massive budgets some of them have