+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I know it's only me, BUT I think Hoillet & NML have shot their bolt !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I know it's only me, BUT I think Hoillet & NML have shot their bolt !!

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Perhaps it's the case of other teams figuring out that they are the main threat and going all out to shut them down ie putting two defenders on one of them when they come down the flank.
    You got it , add to that we have :

Lost the surprise factor.

Players cannot be expected to deliver week on week within a small squad situation.

We have no real playmakers.

Zohore has no real replacement Ward is not the answer.

Teams see us a threat and our forwards have/had them scared so they do what Millwall and Derby did come for a draw try nick a win .

Against better sides and away from home we will have more chances as they will attack us and leave us some chances.

Still think the squad is thin hurry back Harris, Healey, even Pilks on the bench.

Patterson looks a good buy couldn't believe how big and strong he was, play him up top??

Re: I know it's only me, BUT I think Hoillet & NML have shot their bolt !!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You got it , add to that we have :

Lost the surprise factor.

Players cannot be expected to deliver week on week within a small squad situation.

We have no real playmakers.

Zohore has no real replacement Ward is not the answer.

Teams see us a threat and our forwards have/had them scared so they do what Millwall and Derby did come for a draw try nick a win .

Against better sides and away from home we will have more chances as they will attack us and leave us some chances.

Still think the squad is thin hurry back Harris, Healey, even Pilks on the bench.

Patterson looks a good buy couldn't believe how big and strong he was, play him up top??
    I think he can play anywhere and look good,quality player.