+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore fit for Tuesday?

Zohore fit for Tuesday?

some posters seem to think he won't be?

Re: Zohore fit for Tuesday?

If him and Gunnar are both out again I’d like to see us change things a bit. 4-4-1-1

Etheridge
    Peltier Morrison Bamba Paterson
    NML Ralls Damour Hoilett
    Tomlin
    Ward / Bogle

[QUOTE=Barry Shitpeas;4800525]If him and Gunnar are both out again I’d like to see us change things a bit. 4-4-1-1

Etheridge
    Peltier Morrison Bamba Paterson
    NML Ralls Damour Hoilett
    Tomlin
    Ward / Bogle[/QUOT

Why not Ward cant operate as a lone striker ,I like your line up it has a risk and adventurous look to it . Warnock out Shitpeas in O say.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Don’t think that is on ,he said on Saturday he was looking at the possibility of a Bristol City return .Didnt sound like he was confident though .

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    When Warnock first explained the injury I thought he'd be out for weeks and that NW was perhaps playing mind games with the upcoming opponents.

I'd be pleased but surprised if he played this side of the international break

I think we can now be pretty sure Ken will not play. Who the hell is going to replace him..Ward is no good on his own and Bogle is very raw.
    Answers on a postcard please.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I think we can now be pretty sure Ken will not play. Who the hell is going to replace him..Ward is no good on his own and Bogle is very raw.
    Ward is no good on his own if we cannot give him passes which play to his strengths - on Saturday we used the "punt it up to the striker who is being marked by two players who are inches taller than him" ploy (we seem to favour that a lot lately - it started around the time we stopped scoring in open play).

We passed the ball okay at times up at Middlesbrough, but our midfield has to do a lot, lot better than it has done in recent home games (and at Birmingham) when it has the ball.

Ward needs the ball played to feet, not a metre over his f ucking head.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Ward needs the ball played to feet, not a metre over his f ucking head.
    This. I thought he looked decent on the very few occasions the ball was played in to his feet on Saturday. Ken is better too when he gets the ball on the ground. But neither of them is going to get that sort of service from our midfield as it is currently constituted. We have to get Tomlin into the team. He is the only creative player we have. More important than ever to do that now that teams have twigged that our only real threat in open play comes from our wingers. They are being double and triple marked. That's why the goals have dried up. We have to give teams something else to think about. Time for Tommo.

Might be an outrageous idea but how about playing 2 strikers considering we've scored once in four games

Warnock needs to take a long hard look at midfield, how we line up and how we play.
    The midfield for me is very industrious with very little creativity. It has been like this for some time but the momentum and drive has got us over the line previously, is now devoid of ideas and vision. Perhaps the players are not picked for that quality but with no goals in open play for a long time I think it must be time for a Tomlin start.
    Nothing to lose.
    Ward and bogle may not be world beaters but at this level they are acceptable strikers. It is the service to them that needs addressing.

Why aren't Warnock's major signings this summer Tomlin,Ward and Bogle not playing? Answers on a postcard please!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Why aren't Warnock's major signings this summer Tomlin,Ward and Bogle not playing? Answers on a postcard please!
    Why aren’t they not playing? All three of them aren’t not playing last Saturday.