Who would you go for?

In the very early part of the season we played with pace and good movement, Damour was usually central to a lot of that. I think Bryson has done "okay" but for me Damour has more to his game.

Bryson runs a lot but just doesn't seem to win the 50/50 balls in the middle of the park and looks a little lightweight. Admittedly, he saved a possible goal in the second half of the Millwall game with a timely tackle in the box but he doesn't carry the ball anywhere near as effectively as Damour and Bryson's passing rarely opens up the opposition.

As I said, Bryson runs a lot, but much of the time he's unnecessarily wasting energy, chasing the ball while the opposition move it in triangles around him, with very little hope of getting it.
My only criticism of Damour is that when he starts a game he tends to run out of steam by about the 70 minutes mark, however, I think that's probably due to him playing in the more languid French second tier, I'm sure he can soon overcome that as he builds up his stamina.

So, yeah ... I'd like to see Damour back instead of Bryson.