Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
Hartley, while you are in Manchester why don't you buy a season ticket for one of their teams, I think you will be happier than supporting Cardiff city. You really are unbelievable, I am lost for words, you are twisting Warnocks words to suit your own agenda, and only focusing on comments that suit it, not a balanced view at all. Warnock is the best manager for years, and performances are more down to teams parking the bus as they feel that is the only way that they will get a result. If you cannot see that the ref on Saturday was absolutely rubbish, and definitely had a negative effect on the game, then you really know absolutely nothing about football. Enjoy Manchester, going to take a game in while there? Not going to tonight's game then?
Oh Manchester, is wonderful, oh Manchester is wonderful. Its full of pies, chips and gravy, oh Manchester is wonderful.

I never tier of Manchester. In all my years going there. What a city. The clothes and music scene is second to none. I do love it around the Northern Quarter.

Anyway, try reading my opening post again, I acknowledged the ref was poor, but he was equally poor to both teams, something Warnock wouldnt acknowledge.

Delighted he took my suggestion on board and got Tomlin in the team and hey-ho we by all accounts put in one of the perofrmances of the season. No need for any diversion tactics from our Neil after that one.

All opinions welcome, so as long as the conform with the majority on here. :rollseyes: