+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    It is, but that’s all you do on here. You chase JR around disagreeing with everything he says. If he said it was Monday you’d argue it was Tuesday.
    I express an opinion, if it’s different to that of your chum so be it.

Accept that different people have different opinions.

It’s Monday by the way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    It is, but that’s all you do on here. You chase JR around disagreeing with everything he says. If he said it was Monday you’d argue it was Tuesday.
    JR and yourself were banned from **** for being knobs and WUMS. You have contributed nothing to this thread apart from attacking Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don't get the attitude JR is getting off some. Strange.
    There’s a poster on this thread disagreeing with me, even though he agreed with what I am more or less saying in this thread, when I said it on another thread earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    There’s a poster on this thread disagreeing with me, even though he agreed with what I am more or less saying in this thread, on another thread earlier today.
    Mental.

Made a good point about debating the post not the poster.

Tandy...**** was full of mongs and multi accounts that much I know just from looking in every so often. Posts would get edited etc the whole place was a shambles, usually with 2 people talking in a post with 5 accounts each.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    JR and yourself were banned from **** for being knobs and WUMS. You have contributed nothing to this thread apart from attacking Nick.
    Says the biggest wind up/knob on here. Read page one with regards to contributions. You’ve just jumped to page two to jump on the bandwagon.

I’ve told you before as well, never had an account on ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    We are third in the division, ffs.

12 months ago we were relegation certainties. He has absolutely transformed the club.

Incredible.
    What a stupid comment. If everybody compared their recent performance against the worst spell the team has experienced over the last decade then there wouldn't be a point in following the team as every match would be an amazing improvement.

The truth is we played great at the start of this season. Full of attacking options and flair. We passed the ball out wide constantly and always looked to break with speed. However for whatever reason NW has decided to completely flip our style of play on its head and stuck with it. What's with this hoofball and pray their defence fumbles it nonsense?

I agree with Hartley on this one. NW has to start taking it on the chin and own up to the fact he is trying something new and its not working out. Atleast then we can have faith that he recognises we are at very minimum are having serious teething issues

I'd like to thank Warnock for regenerating a broken team and club ,even if we fall away from where we are its such a relief to go down knowing you have a chance of beating anyone in this league ,oops we have beaten a lot mostly In the top 6 which is a good sign ,those of us who go can see that progress, those who are simply keyboard critics need to pop along and enjoy the experience, not perfect but a lot better than we have seen over the previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I’m pretty sure that will be deleted as well. Not sure disagreeing with Hartley is allowed anymore.
    the posts deleted were personal jibes and pettiness. Not reasoned argument.

No I don’t like being asked if I’m on a wind up, or looking for click bait, just for posing an alternative opinion.

Debate the point not the poster.
    That’s exactly what I’m doing

I haven’t said you’re on a wind up, Saturday was poor but I’m confident we’ll do better tomorrow. We’re going to have bad days at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m doing

I haven’t said you’re on a wind up, Saturday was poor but I’m confident we’ll do better tomorrow. We’re going to have bad days at the office.
    I was replying to a poster saying I was on a wind up when you said I didn’t like the answers.

My concern is too many bad days at the office recently with Warnock too intent on blaming the ref than recognising something needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd like to thank Warnock for regenerating a broken team and club ,even if we fall away from where we are its such a relief to go down knowing you have a chance of beating anyone in this league ,oops we have beaten a lot mostly In the top 6 which is a good sign ,those of us who go can see that progress, those who are simply keyboard critics need to pop along and enjoy the experience, not perfect but a lot better than we have seen over the previous years.
    I’ve been to every Saturday home game this season, including last Saturday so not just a keyboard critic.

Just because we beat Villa in such swash buckling fashion doesn’t mean we can’t critique the poor performances.

I was replying to a poster saying I was on a wind up when you said I didn’t like the answers.

My concern is too many bad days at the office recently with Warnock too intent on blaming the ref than recognising something needs to change.
    I don’t think you’re on a wind up, I’m just not fed up with Warnock.
    Was the ref poor on Saturday? Yes. Did he cost us the win? No.

Like I said, question asked and answered. People have different opinions.

The question wasn’t fed up with Warnock it was fed up with him blaming referees.

Are opinions allowed anymore?

The question wasn’t fed up with Warnock it was fed up with him blaming referees.
    What is the title of this thread??!

Am I allowed to question this?

I’ve been to every Saturday home game this season, including last Saturday so not just a keyboard critic.

Just because we beat Villa in such swash buckling fashion doesn’t mean we can’t critique the poor performances.
    According to the points and our position in the league, one might assume we beaten more than Villa, and good results against good teams.

I'd like to congratulate you on livening the message board this evening, with this thread .

My answer’s still no I’m afraid.

Warnock did criticise the ref, but I don’t recall him saying it was the ref’s fault we didn’t win.

As crap as he was, I don’t think the ref hurt us on Saturday.

What hurt us was a couple of key injuries, a strange line up, iffy tactics and a team who’s sole mission seemed to be to stop us playing.

My answer’s still no I’m afraid.

As crap as he was, I don’t think the ref hurt us on Saturday.
    What hurt us was a couple of key injuries, a strange line up, iffy tactics and a team who’s sole mission seemed to be to stop us playing.
    Then why does he blame the ref?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    According to the points and our position in the league, one might assume we beaten more than Villa, and good results against good teams.
    Maybe you should remind yourself of that the next time you are criticising. As a quick check of your posts since Saturday you have been doing.

Otherwise you may look a little bit of a hypocrite, and maybe on a wind up yourself

Then why does he blame the ref?
    Did he?

Did he?
    Yes, as he did against Birmingham, as he did against Burton in the cup, as he did against Newcastle last home game last season, as he usually does when he loses or the team and / or himself under perform.

Yes
    What did he say? I’m going by this article so maybe I’m missing something.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ently-13825923

What did he say? I’m going by this article so maybe I’m missing something.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ently-13825923
    Clearly

Spends most of the interview moaning about the ref and a tiny little summary at the end of his own teams failings.

We're 3rd. NW can complain about anyone he likes, as much as he likes.

Clearly

Spends most of the interview moaning about the ref and a tiny little summary at the end of his own teams failings.
    Both managers and about 18,000 fans were critical of the ref. You said yourself that the ref was poor.

That’s not the same as saying the ref cost us 2 points.

Can you provide any quotes where warnock has blamed the ref for us not winning?