+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

I think Mendez Laing turning into the championship ronaldo early made us look better than we actually are

If we can't get zohore back on form I think mid table beckons

Others teams squads are far stronger

We are guaranteed a poor run of games at some point so I'd rather it this side of christmas

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Warnock is the best manager we have had in years
    Given the 3 that come before him that not exactly difficult Sludge

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Hartley, while you are in Manchester why don't you buy a season ticket for one of their teams, I think you will be happier than supporting Cardiff city. You really are unbelievable, I am lost for words, you are twisting Warnocks words to suit your own agenda, and only focusing on comments that suit it, not a balanced view at all. Warnock is the best manager for years, and performances are more down to teams parking the bus as they feel that is the only way that they will get a result. If you cannot see that the ref on Saturday was absolutely rubbish, and definitely had a negative effect on the game, then you really know absolutely nothing about football. Enjoy Manchester, going to take a game in while there? Not going to tonight's game then?
    Why do posters revert to childish comments like “go support Man U or City”. You’re coming across like some kind of super fan, what makes you better? He’s giving his opinion on Warnock, he’s not denying he’s been a great manager, he’s not denying he’s made a massive impact on us over the last year, and he’s not calling for his head!! He’s just saying that Warnock has an habit of blaming the officials from time to time when the result doesn’t go his way. Those kind of comments by Warnock have not just been said in his time here, he’s used those comments throughout his career.

There’s no denying Warnock is a great manager but JR is just stating he’s not above criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Blaming the referee after another poor performance?

He’s worse than Mourinho and Russell Slade.

Most recently he’s done it at Birmingham we’re we clearly 2nd best, and he’s done it again Saturday, where we were just as poor as the ref.

Yes, the ref was poor Saturday but poor for both teams!! If he had sent Morrison off for his foul then there would be no foul to give at the end when the centre half was all over him.

I get that managers like to deflect the blame but it’s getting tedious when he does it nearly every time we play poorly.

It’s almost as frustrating as Tomlin and/or Damour not getting a run in the team.

I thought Malky had his favourites but Warnocks taking it to another level.
    Do you post this shite for attention?

Yes but JR's question was "ISsanyone else getting fed up of Warnock blaming the ref after another poor performance?"

Let's break that down a second.

The implication behind the question is that Warnock suggested that we failed to win because of the ref. Fact is he didn't

Yes he criticised the ref. Everyone in the ground thought he was poor, even JR.

This thread is still going because, myself included, we all appear incapable of accepting that someone else might have a different opinion and it is our job to convince everyone else that we're right and they're wrong.

Banned

If NW says the Ref was shit then that's good enough for me . I'd sooner listen to a QUALIFIED manager than a couple of planks on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    If NW says the Ref was shit then that's good enough for me . I'd sooner listen to a QUALIFIED manager than a couple of planks on a message board.
    Both managers said he was shit. So did about 18,000 planks.

Isn't this what you expect with Warnock? I suspect if he was keeping schtum after a drop in performances people would start accusing him of losing his passion and being past his sell-by date.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Both managers said he was shit. So did about 18,000 planks.
    But fartley and stants sister don't think that was the reason behind the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Do you post this shite for attention?
    Now now, don’t judge others by your own standards.

Fancy your chances against the Danes?

But fartley and stants sister don't think that was the reason behind the result.
    Go back to bed Mandy.

They're right.

The Ref was crap and so were we.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Eggs Benedict

Love to stay and chat but I’ve got a train to catch to Manchester, where I’ll be for next few days.

Dont be upset if I don’t nibble too much on your bait as I don’t wish to waste my mobile data.

Result .

Back of the net .

How old are you? Do you also call Leeds weeds and Johnny Williams joniesta?

Think this thread has gotten past silly now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How old are you? Do you also call Leeds weeds and Johnny Williams joniesta?
    I'm already spoken for soz. Yes and yes.

Phil stants brother its not an opinion is it? Its a slgging off of our manager. Warnock is not infallable but when every man and his dog including the two managers state that the ref was terrible why just pick on Warnock, i am not trying to change opinions here but this type of negative post is crap, we should all support the club, the manager, and the players instead of trying to score points. Bye the way although i have supported city for nearly 60 years, and having seen most things the ups and downs, i do not regard myself as a super fan but i do give the benefit of the doubt to what Warnock is trying to do, it is really a shame that other fans do not do the same!!!!!
    Ps WArnock is a qualified referee

I'm already spoken for soz. Yes and yes.
    He’s not asking for a date Randy Tandy.

Phil stants brother its not an opinion is it? Its a slgging off of our manager. Warnock is not infallable but when every man and his dog including the two managers state that the ref was terrible why just pick on Warnock, i am not trying to change opinions here but this type of negative post is crap, we should all support the club, the manager, and the players instead of trying to score points. Bye the way although i have supported city for nearly 60 years, and having seen most things the ups and downs, i do not regard myself as a super fan but i do give the benefit of the doubt to what Warnock is trying to do, it is really a shame that other fans do not do the same!!!!!
    Ps WArnock is a qualified referee
    JRH says himself in his opening post that the ref was poor, hes not saying otherwise. I think the point hes making is Warnock does it all too often as en excuse to deflect poor performances, and I must admit, although Neil has been absolutely superb in his time here, JRH does make some valid points on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    He’s not asking for a date Randy Tandy.
    Couldn't listen to the moaning...

Hartley, while you are in Manchester why don't you buy a season ticket for one of their teams, I think you will be happier than supporting Cardiff city. You really are unbelievable, I am lost for words, you are twisting Warnocks words to suit your own agenda, and only focusing on comments that suit it, not a balanced view at all. Warnock is the best manager for years, and performances are more down to teams parking the bus as they feel that is the only way that they will get a result. If you cannot see that the ref on Saturday was absolutely rubbish, and definitely had a negative effect on the game, then you really know absolutely nothing about football. Enjoy Manchester, going to take a game in while there? Not going to tonight's game then?
    Oh Manchester, is wonderful, oh Manchester is wonderful. Its full of pies, chips and gravy, oh Manchester is wonderful.

I never tier of Manchester. In all my years going there. What a city. The clothes and music scene is second to none. I do love it around the Northern Quarter.

Anyway, try reading my opening post again, I acknowledged the ref was poor, but he was equally poor to both teams, something Warnock wouldnt acknowledge.

Delighted he took my suggestion on board and got Tomlin in the team and hey-ho we by all accounts put in one of the perofrmances of the season. No need for any diversion tactics from our Neil after that one.

All opinions welcome, so as long as the conform with the majority on here. :rollseyes:

“Delighted he took my suggestion on board“

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    “Delighted he took my suggestion on board“

Jesus Christ
    Youre not the only one who can put your tongue in your cheek on this forum Terence.

I wont be putting my tongue in the other places you put yours though, namely Croesys arse.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Or one needs to sleep after a marathon thread session as this ,my fingers are alive once again.

Anyway that Warnock fella ::

Bought in excellent players on a shoe string compared to others around us .

Found some diamond's in the lower leagues, got them playing ,probaly providing some useful future sell on revenues.

Resurrected Gunnerson and Zohore (with the later probaly delivering the club millions ,if and when sold) and Harris last year.

Brought in two fine free agents in Bamba / Holilett.

Got Manga to stay and play more regularly than I can remeber which may guarantee a future sell on fee instead of a free exit .

Bought , in my view ,an excellent player in Patterson.

Created competion in all places and a better bench .

Brought smiles back to the stadium ,brought the majority of fans closer to the club .

Increased attendances.

Kept us firing and competing at the top of the league with a good side not a great one .

Built a cracking defensive unit .

Created an attack in team that teams now fear ,which has resulted in teams rocking up with a park the bus mentalty , note Derby , Millwall .

Deflects critism away from the players in games such as the Millwall game by looking for media speak alternatives, ie referees, whilst man managing players privately. ( and most referees in the league are poor , and deserve critism )

Beaten some good teams such as Leeds,Wolves ,Villa, Boro, Sheff Utd .

We are very lucky to have this man, anyone wanting to add some positives feel free to do so , we have to consider we are underfunded, an unfinished article , lacking creativity in midfield ,and a real back up option to Zohore, taking all that into consideration we will have to grind out results like Saturday's

Have we lost many (nope)

Are we City and together ,I hope so , as we all have a part to play even when its gets tough .
    Very well said.some people are never happier unless they moan and look to find negative things to say.
    In their own way I suppose its their way of enjoying it so let them get on with it as long as they dont upset the positive feeling that we have which is down to NW and Vincent Tan backing him.

No

Banned

Hartley is to Cardiff as what Jursset is to Bristol. Couple of under par performances and they start moaning about the manager, you wouldn't want to be in the trenches with them.