Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
In your opinion of course. You cant hit teams on the break who park the bus so in my opinion his skill and craft would have been far more useful than the tactics weve employed this season where we hope to catch teams on the break. Witout Tomlin in the side and with midfielders who cant pass water, when youve got a team that parks the bus you just end up passing the ball in front of them. Derby come and parked the bus and we created very little so it was a surprise we didnt try anything different in our approach last Saturday. The game was crying out for some craft and guile.

And yes I do think hes as bad as Mourinho and Ferguson. Its not rubbish at all. Google Warnock has a go or blames referee and there pages and pages of different examples. 3 games this season already the ref has copped it off him.

The fact hes a referee dont mean shit, if anything he should understand how difficult it is to referee a football match, especially in this day and age with all the cameras and angles. And as I said, which you seem to be ignoring, and so did Warnock, the ref was just as bad for BOTH teams last Saturday. There wouldnt have been a pen to give on Morrison if hed been sent off for the last man foul just after half time.

Finally, youre a fine one to talk about moaning. You moaned like **** about Dave Jones and hes given us far more wins and big occasions than Warnock has so far. Hypocrite.

Are you mistaking me with someone else? I don't remember moaning about Dave Jones, but i do remember just about every man and his dog on here and **** were moaning about DJ so maybe I was one of them. As for everything else you have said I disagree with, so we will have to agree to disagree