Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
I haven’t ignored it at all. I said in a previous post he spent most of the post match interview speaking about the ref, then a small little summary of his team at the end.

I am focusing on his comments about the referee because, as I said in the opening post, im fed up of him blaming referees for poor performances.

We were shocking up at St Andrews a couple of weeks ago yet he is going ballistic about the referee, saying the players deserved better from the officials. Sorry but we got what we deserved that night, absolutely nothing.

And all managers do not have a pop at referees like Warnock does. He’s one of the worst in the game.
Would you disagree with his comments on the ref at Birmingham? Especially if the ref has said anywhere else on the park and it's a pen? That's ineptitude.

He later said that we didn't do enough to win, "didn't get enough shots in, the final pass was poor" but again, you seem to ignore that. All managers slate referees when decisions go against them, big difference between criticism and blaming though. If you're fed up with that, I question why you're not fed up with the poor officiating. He's not saying it for shits and giggles, he's saying it because Morrison gets dragged down twice or three times a game and we get nothing, he's saying it because Bennett gets his bonce knocked off. They're not the reasons we drop points, as he goes on to point out, we may have struggled with shots etc.