Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
Very well said.some people are never happier unless they moan and look to find negative things to say.
In their own way I suppose its their way of enjoying it so let them get on with it as long as they dont upset the positive feeling that we have which is down to NW and Vincent Tan backing him.

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.