+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Both managers and about 18,000 fans were critical of the ref. That’s not the same as saying the ref cost us 2 points.

Can you provide any quotes where warnock has blamed the ref for us not winning?
    Both managers critical of the ref with one eye on their own team, and not mentioning the ones he got wrong for the opposition. Not biased or anything.

I dont need to provide any quotes there’s enough evidence in your link, to back up the point I am making. You can still blame the referee, which he is clearly doing without him actually saying “the ref cost us 2 points”

There are similair links available on several of our games this season and last season. It’s a common theme when results doesn’t go as planned with Warnock. Before and during his time with Cardiff.

It's a common theme with all managers...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    It's a common theme with all managers...
    Some more than others.

Źźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😥😴😴😴😴

Criticism of a referee and bluntly blaming the referee are two different things. Warnock hasn't once said "we didn't win because Martin was poor" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Good idea

Goodnight the hypocrite from Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Way View Post
    Criticism of a referee and bluntly blaming the referee are two different things. Warnock hasn't once said "we didn't win because Martin was poor" etc.
    If he just criticising a poor referee performance, and not blaming him, why not acknowledge the errors he made for both teams?

Instead he says the lad dived for the one where Morrision clearly pulled his shoulder and as last man should have been sent off 😂

If it’s not a shifting the blame game please tell me why you don’t hear him mentioning the ref when we win? Funny that 🤔

Thread can easily be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If he just criticising a poor referee performance, and not blaming him, why not acknowledge the errors he made for both teams?

Instead he says the lad dived for the one where Morrision clearly pulled his shoulder and as last man should have been sent off ��

If it’s not a shifting the blame game please tell me why you don’t hear him mentioning the ref when we win? Funny that ��
    Warnock said he was consistently poor throughout, but we "had to take our chances" and "lacked that clinical touch". Where was the blame? Even if he says we should've had a pen, doesn't mean he's blamed him for the draw, penalty doesn't guarantee the win. Funny that you seem to be ignoring where he says that we haven't taken our chances and are solely focusing on his comments on the referee.

When we win, why should he have to talk about the ref? He'll obviously talk our team up. All managers do this.

Negative cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Way View Post
    Warnock said he was consistently poor throughout, but we "had to take our chances" and "lacked that clinical touch". Where was the blame? Even if he says we should've had a pen, doesn't mean he's blamed him for the draw, penalty doesn't guarantee the win. Funny that you seem to be ignoring where he says that we haven't taken our chances and are solely focusing on his comments on the referee.

When we win, why should he have to talk about the ref? He'll obviously talk our team up. All managers do this.
    I haven’t ignored it at all. I said in a previous post he spent most of the post match interview speaking about the ref, then a small little summary of his team at the end.

I am focusing on his comments about the referee because, as I said in the opening post, im fed up of him blaming referees for poor performances.

We were shocking up at St Andrews a couple of weeks ago yet he is going ballistic about the referee, saying the players deserved better from the officials. Sorry but we got what we deserved that night, absolutely nothing.

And all managers do not have a pop at referees like Warnock does. He’s one of the worst in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Negative cock.
    Don’t you start!!!

I haven’t ignored it at all. I said in a previous post he spent most of the post match interview speaking about the ref, then a small little summary of his team at the end.

I am focusing on his comments about the referee because, as I said in the opening post, im fed up of him blaming referees for poor performances.

We were shocking up at St Andrews a couple of weeks ago yet he is going ballistic about the referee, saying the players deserved better from the officials. Sorry but we got what we deserved that night, absolutely nothing.

And all managers do not have a pop at referees like Warnock does. He’s one of the worst in the game.
    Would you disagree with his comments on the ref at Birmingham? Especially if the ref has said anywhere else on the park and it's a pen? That's ineptitude.

He later said that we didn't do enough to win, "didn't get enough shots in, the final pass was poor" but again, you seem to ignore that. All managers slate referees when decisions go against them, big difference between criticism and blaming though. If you're fed up with that, I question why you're not fed up with the poor officiating. He's not saying it for shits and giggles, he's saying it because Morrison gets dragged down twice or three times a game and we get nothing, he's saying it because Bennett gets his bonce knocked off. They're not the reasons we drop points, as he goes on to point out, we may have struggled with shots etc.

Don’t you start!!!
    Lol.
    Couldn't resist. Actually, I think we both have very similar opinions regarding Warnock.

Doing a good job - yes. The Messiah? Not quite.

Sorry but we can’t keep pointing back to the beginning of last season.

This is Warnocks squad and has his stamp on it now. If there are poor performances masked by him blaming the ref then I’m going to say so.
    And rightly so. I think that it's a fair question, and a good one to debate. Posters, putting down your question, by basically saying that we were shit a year ago, don't seem to understand your point, and whatever has gone on in the past, isn't relevant to what you're saying. I agree with you, Warnock does look for an 'out' when blaming the Referee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Lol.
    Couldn't resist. Actually, I think we both have very similar opinions regarding Warnock.

Doing a good job - yes. The Messiah? Not quite.
    He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
    Apparently.

I agree that Warnock can use the ref to deflect awkward questions about him and his team's performance at times - it may have been a penalty at Birmingham, but he must have known that his sides performance was nowhere near good enough for a team that were top of the table at kick off.

However, Saturday seems to be the wrong game to use to bring this matter up on here because both managers and what has to be the very large majority of those in attendance must have had the same opinion about the ref's handling of the match - Warnock was justified in complaining about Martin.

Good idea

Goodnight the hypocrite from Mars
    Morning wind up what's for breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Thread can easily be ignored.
    Or one needs to sleep after a marathon thread session as this ,my fingers are alive once again.

Anyway that Warnock fella ::

Bought in excellent players on a shoe string compared to others around us .

Found some diamond's in the lower leagues, got them playing ,probaly providing some useful future sell on revenues.

Resurrected Gunnerson and Zohore (with the later probaly delivering the club millions ,if and when sold) and Harris last year.

Brought in two fine free agents in Bamba / Holilett.

Got Manga to stay and play more regularly than I can remeber which may guarantee a future sell on fee instead of a free exit .

Bought , in my view ,an excellent player in Patterson.

Created competion in all places and a better bench .

Brought smiles back to the stadium ,brought the majority of fans closer to the club .

Increased attendances.

Kept us firing and competing at the top of the league with a good side not a great one .

Built a cracking defensive unit .

Created an attack in team that teams now fear ,which has resulted in teams rocking up with a park the bus mentalty , note Derby , Millwall .

Deflects critism away from the players in games such as the Millwall game by looking for media speak alternatives, ie referees, whilst man managing players privately. ( and most referees in the league are poor , and deserve critism )

Beaten some good teams such as Leeds,Wolves ,Villa, Boro, Sheff Utd .

We are very lucky to have this man, anyone wanting to add some positives feel free to do so , we have to consider we are underfunded, an unfinished article , lacking creativity in midfield ,and a real back up option to Zohore, taking all that into consideration we will have to grind out results like Saturday's

Have we lost many (nope)

Are we City and together ,I hope so , as we all have a part to play even when its gets tough .

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I think you are on your own mate.As long as the results are coming our way NW can do or say what he likes.If the so called star managers do it people say its mind games and call it being clever.
    NW may not want to knock the confidence out of his players others will do that for us.He may well be trying to get into the heads of visiting referees who will be more than aware of being highlighted by NW if they are not seen by him to perform well.
    NW has been doing this a long time and he does not need us telling what to do.

Too true some fans are unbelievable!!!!!

Morning wind up what's for breakfast
    Eggs Benedict

Love to stay and chat but I’ve got a train to catch to Manchester, where I’ll be for next few days.

Dont be upset if I don’t nibble too much on your bait as I don’t wish to waste my mobile data.

Yes.

But he still Got it wrong Saturday going so defensive. Just my opinion.

Hartley, while you are in Manchester why don't you buy a season ticket for one of their teams, I think you will be happier than supporting Cardiff city. You really are unbelievable, I am lost for words, you are twisting Warnocks words to suit your own agenda, and only focusing on comments that suit it, not a balanced view at all. Warnock is the best manager for years, and performances are more down to teams parking the bus as they feel that is the only way that they will get a result. If you cannot see that the ref on Saturday was absolutely rubbish, and definitely had a negative effect on the game, then you really know absolutely nothing about football. Enjoy Manchester, going to take a game in while there? Not going to tonight's game then?

Warnock is the best manager we have had in years

How this thread has 3 stars god only knows