+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Or one needs to sleep after a marathon thread session as this ,my fingers are alive once again.

Anyway that Warnock fella ::

Bought in excellent players on a shoe string compared to others around us .

Found some diamond's in the lower leagues, got them playing ,probaly providing some useful future sell on revenues.

Resurrected Gunnerson and Zohore (with the later probaly delivering the club millions ,if and when sold) and Harris last year.

Brought in two fine free agents in Bamba / Holilett.

Got Manga to stay and play more regularly than I can remeber which may guarantee a future sell on fee instead of a free exit .

Bought , in my view ,an excellent player in Patterson.

Created competion in all places and a better bench .

Brought smiles back to the stadium ,brought the majority of fans closer to the club .

Increased attendances.

Kept us firing and competing at the top of the league with a good side not a great one .

Built a cracking defensive unit .

Created an attack in team that teams now fear ,which has resulted in teams rocking up with a park the bus mentalty , note Derby , Millwall .

Deflects critism away from the players in games such as the Millwall game by looking for media speak alternatives, ie referees, whilst man managing players privately. ( and most referees in the league are poor , and deserve critism )

Beaten some good teams such as Leeds,Wolves ,Villa, Boro, Sheff Utd .

We are very lucky to have this man, anyone wanting to add some positives feel free to do so , we have to consider we are underfunded, an unfinished article , lacking creativity in midfield ,and a real back up option to Zohore, taking all that into consideration we will have to grind out results like Saturday's

Have we lost many (nope)

Are we City and together ,I hope so , as we all have a part to play even when its gets tough .
    Very well said.some people are never happier unless they moan and look to find negative things to say.
    In their own way I suppose its their way of enjoying it so let them get on with it as long as they dont upset the positive feeling that we have which is down to NW and Vincent Tan backing him.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Very well said.some people are never happier unless they moan and look to find negative things to say.
    In their own way I suppose its their way of enjoying it so let them get on with it as long as they dont upset the positive feeling that we have which is down to NW and Vincent Tan backing him.

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.
    We are not going to win every game,we have been spoilt up to now.We have had our expectations raised thanks to Warnock.
    He has been at this a long time knows what he is up to including having a go at the refs.If it gives us an edge fine by me.He is our manager and has earned our loyalty as far as I am concerned but everyone must do what they think is right.But dont be surprised if people have a go at you when negative views go against what the majority think.I do respect your right to say what you think just be sure to wear a tin hat.

Two things
    1 Milwall came and parked the bus
    2 Ipswich did not
    so playing with Tomlin from the start of the Milwall game would not have made a damn bit of difference, and what I said before, that Warnock is a qualified referee, so has every right to criticize the ref as he knows what he is talking about, and to put him in the same class as Mourino and Ferguson is absolute Rubbish, but hey carry on being a negative moaning Minnie

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Two things
    1 Milwall came and parked the bus
    2 Ipswich did not
    so playing with Tomlin from the start of the Milwall game would not have made a damn bit of difference, and what I said before, that Warnock is a qualified referee, so has every right to criticize the ref as he knows what he is talking about, and to put him in the same class as Mourino and Ferguson is absolute Rubbish, but hey carry on being a negative moaning Minnie
    In your opinion of course. You cant hit teams on the break who park the bus so in my opinion his skill and craft would have been far more useful than the tactics weve employed this season where we hope to catch teams on the break. Witout Tomlin in the side and with midfielders who cant pass water, when youve got a team that parks the bus you just end up passing the ball in front of them. Derby come and parked the bus and we created very little so it was a surprise we didnt try anything different in our approach last Saturday. The game was crying out for some craft and guile.

And yes I do think hes as bad as Mourinho and Ferguson. Its not rubbish at all. Google Warnock has a go or blames referee and there pages and pages of different examples. 3 games this season already the ref has copped it off him.

The fact hes a referee dont mean shit, if anything he should understand how difficult it is to referee a football match, especially in this day and age with all the cameras and angles. And as I said, which you seem to be ignoring, and so did Warnock, the ref was just as bad for BOTH teams last Saturday. There wouldnt have been a pen to give on Morrison if hed been sent off for the last man foul just after half time.

Finally, youre a fine one to talk about moaning. You moaned like **** about Dave Jones and hes given us far more wins and big occasions than Warnock has so far. Hypocrite.

In your opinion of course. You cant hit teams on the break who park the bus so in my opinion his skill and craft would have been far more useful than the tactics weve employed this season where we hope to catch teams on the break. Witout Tomlin in the side and with midfielders who cant pass water, when youve got a team that parks the bus you just end up passing the ball in front of them. Derby come and parked the bus and we created very little so it was a surprise we didnt try anything different in our approach last Saturday. The game was crying out for some craft and guile.

And yes I do think hes as bad as Mourinho and Ferguson. Its not rubbish at all. Google Warnock has a go or blames referee and there pages and pages of different examples. 3 games this season already the ref has copped it off him.

The fact hes a referee dont mean shit, if anything he should understand how difficult it is to referee a football match, especially in this day and age with all the cameras and angles. And as I said, which you seem to be ignoring, and so did Warnock, the ref was just as bad for BOTH teams last Saturday. There wouldnt have been a pen to give on Morrison if hed been sent off for the last man foul just after half time.

Finally, youre a fine one to talk about moaning. You moaned like **** about Dave Jones and hes given us far more wins and big occasions than Warnock has so far. Hypocrite.

Are you mistaking me with someone else? I don't remember moaning about Dave Jones, but i do remember just about every man and his dog on here and **** were moaning about DJ so maybe I was one of them. As for everything else you have said I disagree with, so we will have to agree to disagree