+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    He deals with Tomlin every day. Maybe he sees things we don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s too scared to give Tomlin more than 15 minutes it seems.
    This is what infuriates me. Need to get someone closer to our striker.

Are we performing well? Or just feeding off our terrific start?
    Generally yes. As in we are third, have only lost three games, unbeaten at home, best defence in the division. Yes performances haven’t been as good as they were early on but we are going to have dips in form over the course of the season. If this is one, and we are still picking up points, also given we have two arguably first choice players currently out, then I look forward to an upturn in performances.

Who is talking about getting rid?!?!?

Are we not allowed to say things that frustrate us? Malky won us the league at a canter but he had traits that were frustrating to say the least.
    Yeah, of course you can say what frustrates you, but as bad as we were on Saturday, compared to last season it was like watching Brazil.
    Sure, I found the formation a strange one but I trust Warnock and am enjoying the games. I haven’t been able to say that for many years.

Blaming the referee after another poor performance?

He’s worse than Mourinho and Russell Slade.

Most recently he’s done it at Birmingham we’re we clearly 2nd best, and he’s done it again Saturday, where we were just as poor as the ref.

Yes, the ref was poor Saturday but poor for both teams!! If he had sent Morrison off for his foul then there would be no foul to give at the end when the centre half was all over him.

I get that managers like to deflect the blame but it’s getting tedious when he does it nearly every time we play poorly.

It’s almost as frustrating as Tomlin and/or Damour not getting a run in the team.

I thought Malky had his favourites but Warnocks taking it to another level.
    In all the years I watched Cardiff, I could count the number of referees who influenced a result on one hand. Barry Knight and Clattenberg. I can count the number of times a manager blamed himself for a bad result on zero hands.

Banned

Any manager of CCFC will get my full support. NW is doing his best for the club and that is all you can ask for.
    Trouble with our so called fans is they think they are more qualified than the manager.

I can only think this post is click bait ,a wind up , or someone who has had , one too many egg nogs, or hasn't seen too many games since Warnock took over

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Yeah, of course you can say what frustrates you, but as bad as we were on Saturday, compared to last season it was like watching Brazil.
    Sure, I found the formation a strange one but I trust Warnock and am enjoying the games. I haven’t been able to say that for many years.
    I don't think it makes any sense to judge a manager on last season.

Well you’re easily pleased. I thought for large parts on Saturday it was like watching a Russell Slade team.

Is it time to bring back OGS with Slade as his assistant?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I can only think this post is click bait ,a wind up , or someone who has had , one too many egg nogs, or hasn't seen too many games since Warnock took over
    Ok let’s not post anything except happy thoughts and we all live happily every after.

Every team in the division will play poorly in patches.

Except Wolvesalona.

They are just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is it time to bring back OGS with Slade as his assistant?
    If Tan hadn’t panicked I reckon OGS would have got us up the table. Slade got us up to 11th and then 8th the following season with the same players ffs. 7 games and didn’t give the new signings chance to bed in but that arguments for a different thread.

Don't think there is anything wrong with critiquing his tactics but don't think it's right to get too critical at this point either. Imagine a situation where Tomlin comes on with only 15 mins to go in the next game and there is a big groan, it will start to knock the team's confidence. And why? Because we are third in the league?!? As long as we're keeping in that zone where we know things could be better and talking about what we might change but staying positive and supportive then carry on.

Ok let’s not post anything except happy thoughts and we all live happily every after.
    Not a case of that. You asked a question and you don’t like the answers you’re getting.

Not a case of that. You asked a question and you don’t like the answers you’re getting.
    No I don’t like being asked if I’m on a wind up, or looking for click bait, just for posing an alternative opinion.

Debate the point not the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Any manager of CCFC will get my full support. NW is doing his best for the club and that is all you can ask for.
    Trouble with our so called fans is they think they are more qualified than the manager.
    Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Do you also post As Tandy and Chepstow?
    OGS had no idea what he was doing.A nice guy but he just threw money at it without getting any return. Changed the team around at a drop of a hat,was clueless and failed to repay the faith and money that Tan gave him.
    I dont see too many clubs looking to employ him. Pity really because you would have expected a lot more from a star pupil of Alex Ferguson

?

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    OGS had no idea what he was doing.A nice guy but he just threw money at it without getting any return. Changed the team around at a drop of a hat,was clueless and failed to repay the faith and money that Tan gave him.
    I dont see too many clubs looking to employ him. Pity really because you would have expected a lot more from a star pupil of Alex Ferguson
    OGS was trying to do what he did with Molde - large squad, mass rotation, keep squad fresh for end of season.

Only problem was his constant changing ruined any semblance of coherence or momentum; equally, the squad was quantity over quality for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Don't think there is anything wrong with critiquing his tactics but don't think it's right to get too critical at this point either. Imagine a situation where Tomlin comes on with only 15 mins to go in the next game and there is a big groan, it will start to knock the team's confidence. And why? Because we are third in the league?!? As long as we're keeping in that zone where we know things could be better and talking about what we might change but staying positive and supportive then carry on.
    We can’t ignore the obvious and the poor performances by just keeping pointing to were 3rd in the table, mainly because of the unprecedented amount of points gained at the start of the season. Since then we’ve taken less than 1.5 points per game so that statement “we are still 1st, 2nd and now 3rd that will soon become were 4th in the table, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and then it will be “well at the start of the season we would have taken challenging for the play offs, all whilst dropping like a stone.

We were in teams faces at the start of the season, pressing them high, what’s happened?

Weve reverted to Malky style play for a 0-0 and hope to nick a goal instead of taking the initiative. Away to Boro you can understand and it worked a treat, albeit with a penalty, but not home to Millwall.

Ipswich home is another game we should be targeting 3 points and I hope we go in with a more positive attitude than weve shown in recent home games.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I think you are forgetting where we were and where we are now.

Get yourself home and take a long hard look at yerself man
    I’m pretty sure that will be deleted as well. Not sure disagreeing with Hartley is allowed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I think you are forgetting where we were and where we are now.

Get yourself home and take a long hard look at yerself man
    Sorry but we can’t keep pointing back to the beginning of last season.

This is Warnocks squad and has his stamp on it now. If there are poor performances masked by him blaming the ref then I’m going to say so.

No

Don't get the attitude JR is getting off some. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I’m pretty sure that will be deleted as well. Not sure disagreeing with Hartley is allowed anymore.
    It is, but that’s all you do on here. You chase JR around disagreeing with everything he says. If he said it was Monday you’d argue it was Tuesday.