Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Thread can easily be ignored.
Or one needs to sleep after a marathon thread session as this ,my fingers are alive once again.

Anyway that Warnock fella ::

Bought in excellent players on a shoe string compared to others around us .

Found some diamond's in the lower leagues, got them playing ,probaly providing some useful future sell on revenues.

Resurrected Gunnerson and Zohore (with the later probaly delivering the club millions ,if and when sold) and Harris last year.

Brought in two fine free agents in Bamba / Holilett.

Got Manga to stay and play more regularly than I can remeber which may guarantee a future sell on fee instead of a free exit .

Bought , in my view ,an excellent player in Patterson.

Created competion in all places and a better bench .

Brought smiles back to the stadium ,brought the majority of fans closer to the club .

Increased attendances.

Kept us firing and competing at the top of the league with a good side not a great one .

Built a cracking defensive unit .

Created an attack in team that teams now fear ,which has resulted in teams rocking up with a park the bus mentalty , note Derby , Millwall .

Deflects critism away from the players in games such as the Millwall game by looking for media speak alternatives, ie referees, whilst man managing players privately. ( and most referees in the league are poor , and deserve critism )

Beaten some good teams such as Leeds,Wolves ,Villa, Boro, Sheff Utd .

We are very lucky to have this man, anyone wanting to add some positives feel free to do so , we have to consider we are underfunded, an unfinished article , lacking creativity in midfield ,and a real back up option to Zohore, taking all that into consideration we will have to grind out results like Saturday's

Have we lost many (nope)

Are we City and together ,I hope so , as we all have a part to play even when its gets tough .