+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.
    We are not going to win every game,we have been spoilt up to now.We have had our expectations raised thanks to Warnock.
    He has been at this a long time knows what he is up to including having a go at the refs.If it gives us an edge fine by me.He is our manager and has earned our loyalty as far as I am concerned but everyone must do what they think is right.But dont be surprised if people have a go at you when negative views go against what the majority think.I do respect your right to say what you think just be sure to wear a tin hat.

I think Warnock has done a terrific job but I was frustrated with the performance and I cant stand it when managers look for an out by blaming the referee. Its something Warnock does often and it bugs me. I honestly think hes up there with Mourinho and Ferguson for blaming the refs. Things can bug us about even our closest loved ones, and I dont think theres any harm in saying so.

He also said the game went as he was expecting all week so I dont know why he didnt start Tomlin, or put him on sooner as the game was crying out for him. I have no doubt if we went into the Millwall game with the same team and tactics that we did Ipswich then we would have beaten them too.

Once I keep starting 20 threads a day about the rebrand, attendances and even our poor send off at Ninian Park then you can put me in the same catergory as **** Horibulus.
    Two things
    1 Milwall came and parked the bus
    2 Ipswich did not
    so playing with Tomlin from the start of the Milwall game would not have made a damn bit of difference, and what I said before, that Warnock is a qualified referee, so has every right to criticize the ref as he knows what he is talking about, and to put him in the same class as Mourino and Ferguson is absolute Rubbish, but hey carry on being a negative moaning Minnie

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Two things
    1 Milwall came and parked the bus
    2 Ipswich did not
    so playing with Tomlin from the start of the Milwall game would not have made a damn bit of difference, and what I said before, that Warnock is a qualified referee, so has every right to criticize the ref as he knows what he is talking about, and to put him in the same class as Mourino and Ferguson is absolute Rubbish, but hey carry on being a negative moaning Minnie
    In your opinion of course. You cant hit teams on the break who park the bus so in my opinion his skill and craft would have been far more useful than the tactics weve employed this season where we hope to catch teams on the break. Witout Tomlin in the side and with midfielders who cant pass water, when youve got a team that parks the bus you just end up passing the ball in front of them. Derby come and parked the bus and we created very little so it was a surprise we didnt try anything different in our approach last Saturday. The game was crying out for some craft and guile.

And yes I do think hes as bad as Mourinho and Ferguson. Its not rubbish at all. Google Warnock has a go or blames referee and there pages and pages of different examples. 3 games this season already the ref has copped it off him.

The fact hes a referee dont mean shit, if anything he should understand how difficult it is to referee a football match, especially in this day and age with all the cameras and angles. And as I said, which you seem to be ignoring, and so did Warnock, the ref was just as bad for BOTH teams last Saturday. There wouldnt have been a pen to give on Morrison if hed been sent off for the last man foul just after half time.

Finally, youre a fine one to talk about moaning. You moaned like **** about Dave Jones and hes given us far more wins and big occasions than Warnock has so far. Hypocrite.

Warnock is the best manager we have had in years

How this thread has 3 stars god only knows

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Warnock is the best manager we have had in years
    Given the 3 that come before him that not exactly difficult Sludge

I think Mendez Laing turning into the championship ronaldo early made us look better than we actually are

If we can't get zohore back on form I think mid table beckons

Others teams squads are far stronger

We are guaranteed a poor run of games at some point so I'd rather it this side of christmas

Blaming the referee after another poor performance?

He’s worse than Mourinho and Russell Slade.

Most recently he’s done it at Birmingham we’re we clearly 2nd best, and he’s done it again Saturday, where we were just as poor as the ref.

Yes, the ref was poor Saturday but poor for both teams!! If he had sent Morrison off for his foul then there would be no foul to give at the end when the centre half was all over him.

I get that managers like to deflect the blame but it’s getting tedious when he does it nearly every time we play poorly.

It’s almost as frustrating as Tomlin and/or Damour not getting a run in the team.

I thought Malky had his favourites but Warnocks taking it to another level.
    Do you post this shite for attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Do you post this shite for attention?
    Now now, don’t judge others by your own standards.

Fancy your chances against the Danes?

Yes but JR's question was "ISsanyone else getting fed up of Warnock blaming the ref after another poor performance?"

Let's break that down a second.

The implication behind the question is that Warnock suggested that we failed to win because of the ref. Fact is he didn't

Yes he criticised the ref. Everyone in the ground thought he was poor, even JR.

This thread is still going because, myself included, we all appear incapable of accepting that someone else might have a different opinion and it is our job to convince everyone else that we're right and they're wrong.

Isn't this what you expect with Warnock? I suspect if he was keeping schtum after a drop in performances people would start accusing him of losing his passion and being past his sell-by date.

Banned

If NW says the Ref was shit then that's good enough for me . I'd sooner listen to a QUALIFIED manager than a couple of planks on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    If NW says the Ref was shit then that's good enough for me . I'd sooner listen to a QUALIFIED manager than a couple of planks on a message board.
    Both managers said he was shit. So did about 18,000 planks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Both managers said he was shit. So did about 18,000 planks.
    But fartley and stants sister don't think that was the reason behind the result.

But fartley and stants sister don't think that was the reason behind the result.
    Go back to bed Mandy.

They're right.

The Ref was crap and so were we.

Eggs Benedict

Love to stay and chat but I’ve got a train to catch to Manchester, where I’ll be for next few days.

Dont be upset if I don’t nibble too much on your bait as I don’t wish to waste my mobile data.

Result .

Back of the net .

How old are you? Do you also call Leeds weeds and Johnny Williams joniesta?

Think this thread has gotten past silly now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How old are you? Do you also call Leeds weeds and Johnny Williams joniesta?
    I'm already spoken for soz. Yes and yes.

I'm already spoken for soz. Yes and yes.
    He’s not asking for a date Randy Tandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    He’s not asking for a date Randy Tandy.
    Couldn't listen to the moaning...

“Delighted he took my suggestion on board“

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    “Delighted he took my suggestion on board“

Jesus Christ
    Youre not the only one who can put your tongue in your cheek on this forum Terence.

I wont be putting my tongue in the other places you put yours though, namely Croesys arse.

Banned

Hartley is to Cardiff as what Jursset is to Bristol. Couple of under par performances and they start moaning about the manager, you wouldn't want to be in the trenches with them.

Why shouldn't managers have favourites? I'm sure that if Warnock has favourites it's for purely professional reasons. Like Bamba for example, clearly a favourite of NW and you can see why. I have no problem with that.