+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales vs Panama - Ticket sales

Wales vs Panama - Ticket sales

Does anyone know how well the ticket sales are going? What’s the attendance likely to be?

I’m taking my 8 year old lad to his first Wales game and I’m hoping for a great atmosphere. Living away and working most weekends means that I haven’t had the chance to attend an international match for a fair few years and this is the first Wales game for me in the CCS. Is there much for the kids to do pre-kick off?

Although he was born and lives in England with an English mother, he is fiercely Welsh (much to his mothers and ex-England rugby international grandfathers disgust) and is beside himself with excitement to finally see his heroes play live.

Re: Wales vs Panama - Ticket sales

Looking at the interactive seating plan on the eticketing website will show you what's gone and what's not.
    When I ordered mine on Saturday the middle 2 blocks of each stand was sold out plus good numbers from other blocks.
    I think there'll be around 15-18k in there on the night

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Looking at the interactive seating plan on the eticketing website will show you what's gone and what's not.
    When I ordered mine on Saturday the middle 2 blocks of each stand was sold out plus good numbers from other blocks.
    I think there'll be around 15-18k in there on the night
    I think this will be about right. If we play well against France it will boost sales a bit. I’m looking forward to seeing one or two youngsters. Panama will be a good test for them.

I take it you can get go down to City's ticket office get them from there?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I take it you can get go down to City's ticket office get them from there?
    I’m not sure. I bought ours on the FAW website.

Group of us have our normal seats in the Ninian Stand as we have done for qualifying
    games in the past.