+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merchandise in club shop

Merchandise in club shop

Haven't been in there for ages , anything good

I am looking for a hooded sweatshirt with a balaclava attachment for the winter nights

Re: Merchandise in club shop

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Haven't been in there for ages , anything good

I am looking for a hooded sweatshirt with a balaclava attachment for the winter nights

Bit pricey for you Sludge.

Stick to Poundstretcher is my advice.

The club shop is way over with its pricing,especially with kids stuff.They would sell a lot more if they were more reasonable with the price.
    You can get far more value at places like Sports Direct. I am too tight to pay what they are asking for and they should have a good look at it.Supporting your team is expensive enough without this over pricing as well.

I've got £36 City Cash to spend in there. Must have a look instead of a last pint.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    I've got £36 City Cash to spend in there. Must have a look instead of a last pint.
    It's not simply a case of having £36 credit that you can spend over the counter and walk away though.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    The club shop is way over with its pricing,especially with kids stuff.They would sell a lot more if they were more reasonable with the price.
    You can get far more value at places like Sports Direct. I am too tight to pay what they are asking for and they should have a good look at it.Supporting your team is expensive enough without this over pricing as well.
    Too true.