+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Re: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Your reply doesn't relate to what I posted, of course
    What you posted was nonsense , I don't care a feck about people who don't have much interest in Cardiff city , I am talking about people like someone I know who just doesn't bother anymore who was season ticket holder the season before last

Typical of so many of our fans

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's pathetic

Burton doesn't have a population of 350000 and a large catchment area and are not in the running for promotion

I can only assume this post is a joke
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cham...wettbewerb/GB2

We are halfway down the list of attendances for Championship clubs this season.

Certainly not great but by no means pathetic.

In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Tan has to take some responsibility for the pathetic crowds, I think we're now starting to see the real impact of his catastrophic act of vandalism.

Prices are good, performances are good, chances of promotion are good. Why has there been 6 sub 20000 gates and 1 sub 16000 gate this season? Kids for a quid last night too!
    Sometimes you talk about us as "you", then others you say we or we're. Can you keep your act consistent please. You can blame tan as much as you want, but if people like you stopped going at the outset rather than wait a year, he may not have continued with his decision. I blame you more than him.

Thread started by a guy who admits he doesn't go every week, but expects others to. Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

In my opinion.
    Considering the size of the city , our league position and its catchment area it's poor support

That's a fact , not an opinion

In my opinion.
    Sludge has a very valid point. Large population in Cardiff, large catchment area. That needs to be factored in.

Considering the size of the city , our league position and its catchment area it's poor support

That's a fact , not an opinion
    It’s not great.its not pathetic either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I reckon more. I also reckon that there are others who have come back who no longer have the same enthusiasm - they no longer have season tickets and no longer attend every home game. Once you realise there are other things out there than just football, I dare say it's not so easy to pick up where you left off.
    This is where I see myself, have been to a few games and will go to some more, but Football now has to fit in around other things I enjoy whereas previously, other things fitted in around football.

It’s not great.its not pathetic either.
    That 10k magically disappear from the Leeds gate... yeah it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Thread started by a guy who admits he doesn't go every week, but expects others to. Priceless.
    I don't expect people to go every week ken , point me to where I have said that ?

I realise the expense , other reasons etc that people can't afford a season ticket , don't live and breathe Cardiff city

But we have enough of a support base to get more than 16000 for a game that put us in the automatic promotion play offs

I was talking to one of the lads from the supporters club who is a steward on one of the coaches

He said we need people supporting us now , not when we get to the premiership

Last night's crowd was an embarrassment , it's as simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    That 10k magically disappear from the Leeds gate... yeah it's pathetic.
    Not great, not pathetic.

Hopefully, we are all allowed an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    This is where I see myself, have been to a few games and will go to some more, but Football now has to fit in around other things I enjoy whereas previously, other things fitted in around football.
    That applies to every football club yet we are the ones getting shocking gates at the top of the championship

Not great, not pathetic.

Hopefully, we are all allowed an opinion.
    Ok it was a fecking awful crowd , shocking

How's that ?

Ok it was a fecking awful crowd , shocking

How's that ?
    It was a very average crowd. Very, very average.

We're not a big club and we will never will be , in work its just about Man U , Liverpool and Wales , they dont seem to know if Cardiff exist or care, they spend there cash on top end television watching equipment and sports subscriptions and home
    and away Welsh games .

Leeds played Sheff Utd , 30k rocked up .

If we go up current season ticket holders should be given a loyalty discount and new season ticket holders pay for that discount on top of there ticket price .

Last night probaly cost us a thousand fans , wiv yer ,trick n treating .

What you posted was nonsense , I don't care a feck about people who don't have much interest in Cardiff city , I am talking about people like someone I know who just doesn't bother anymore who was season ticket holder the season before last

Typical of so many of our fans
    Apologies for not being psychic. However, the same thing applies. Someone has made a decision that you don't like but it's their choice, old fruit.

It was a very average crowd. Very, very average.
    If it was an average crowd why did the papers make a point of commenting on the size of the crowd ?

You are on a wind up

If it was an average crowd why did the papers make a point of commenting on the size of the crowd ?

You are on a wind up
    Haven’t read the papers.

Apologies for not being psychic. However, the same thing applies. Someone has made a decision that you don't like but it's their choice, old fruit.
    I really don't care about choices , I want to know why our crowds are so shit , all people seem to come up with is excuses that every other club in the division has to deal with , except very few have the huge support catchment area we have

If you want a philosophical debate on the matter it's best if you don't reply to my posts

Haven’t read the papers.
    Well they made a point of mentioning the poor crowd , not for the first time this season !

Did they say poor crowd or pathetic crowd?

I really don't care about choices , I want to know why our crowds are so shit , all people seem to come up with is excuses that every other club in the division has to deal with , except very few have the huge support catchment area we have

If you want a philosophical debate on the matter it's best if you don't reply to my posts

Did they say poor crowd or pathetic crowd?
    They mentioned the stay away fans

And last night there were fecking thousands of them !!!

They mentioned the stay away fans

And last night there were fecking thousands of them !!!
    Did they say pathetic?

Laugh away , we are a laughing stock with the jacks so I suppose your smiley is right on the money