Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
This.

I used to go to every game I could. To the point that I used to work a night shift on a Friday night, get home at 9am Saturday morning, sleep for an hour then take the kids down the City.

The the red shit happened. I stopped going - some people I went with stopped as well, some carried on going. Didn’t see us playing in the Premier League. Then we went back to being Cardiff City so I decided the time was right to start going again.

Now I just pick and choose what games to watch. If I’ve got other plans then I don’t go.

Do I still enjoy it - yes of course (especially since Colin took over) but it’s not the be all and all as it once was for me.

As others have said, Tan fecked up with the red shit but at least he’s tried to make amends. If that’s not good enough for some then that’s their choice. For me personally I go to support the team - I couldn’t really give a shit about Tan any more.
Fair enough, and I reckon there are hundreds of people who watch fewer games than they once did. Your drop in attendance, like mine, coincided with the rebrand. The only difference being that I miss more games than you, but we probably were virtual ever presents for years until a key event happened.