+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Re: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    "Remedial"? Stay classy.

As I keep pointing out to you, I'm fully aware there are few arrests at CCS. My point is that fact hasn't been championed publicly. The old "hooligan" tag remains in the eyes of many people even thought it no longer applies. Like it or not there are still people who view CCFC fans as "hooligans" - it takes a long time to shift that view and quite frankly the club should be shouting their achievements in dealing with the problem from the rooftops.
    What a load of bollocks. Have you been stuck in basement for 9 years?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not at all. You'd be surprised at the number of people who still believe there's trouble at our home games. It takes time for the label to go and as I said, club should be shouting the truth from the rooftops. Several people in my street won't let their kids go to games... I've pointed out it's trouble free... but no...

Not at all. You'd be surprised at the number of people who still believe there's trouble at our home games. It takes time for the label to go and as I said, club should be shouting the truth from the rooftops. Several people in my street won't let their kids go to games... I've pointed out it's trouble free... but no...
    Where do you live? Swansea

Where do you live? Swansea
    Take another guess.

Take another guess.
    Leeds metro?

Leeds metro?
    Good attempt at humour but no.

I know someone who won't let her kids go to watch City because umpteen years ago her husband's father had beer spilled on him! Hence by definition all City fans behave like drunken yobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I know someone who won't let her kids go to watch City because umpteen years ago her husband's father had beer spilled on him! Hence by definition all City fans behave like drunken yobs.
    If that's her perception then it's obviously her perception that's wrong. Which was my point...

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Sometimes you talk about us as "you", then others you say we or we're. Can you keep your act consistent please. You can blame tan as much as you want, but if people like you stopped going at the outset rather than wait a year, he may not have continued with his decision. I blame you more than him.
    It really is simple. "We're" now starting to see the real impact of his catastrophic act of vandalism. The reason I used "We" here is because that includes me, because I can see the real impact of his act of vandalism.

When I mention the club, I say "You" because it isn't my club.

Your second statement is so full of ifs, buts and maybes it's not worth commenting on. How much money have you spent at the club since May 7th 2012? I spent £0.00. Tan hasn't had any money from me since the rebrand - and the fecker will not get a penny from me until he has pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Not in the championship they wouldn't. 14k tops.
    They're not in the Championship are they? They haven't been for seven years. Maybe their fanbase has built up loyalty over the last 7 years. I don't think they'll go down this season either, by the way.

Even the drummers couldn't be arsed to turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy the budgie View Post
    Even the drummers couldn't be arsed to turn up.
    One positive from it then.

One positive from it then.

Leeds metro?
    He makes a good point. Football fans in general have a pretty poor image outside of football

As far as I know all the same people go.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The population of Leeds (a one club city like Cardiff) is 780,000 (est)

Their average home attendance this season is 32,210 - 4.13%

The population of Cardiff is 360,700 (est).

The average home attendance this season is 19.936 - 5.53%

http://www.worldfootball.net/attenda...p-2017-2018/1/

For the size of population Leeds have a worse home following than Cardiff.
    Doesn’t take it in account about half our support comes from outside of the city itself does it!?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are a wind up merchant

Do you think derby , Nottingham and Sheffield are full of millionaires?
    no they are full of scumbags mate lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Over £100 per game if I want to go and take the family. Who has £100 disposable income these days? Not many I guess.
    its more than that Steve if take into account traveling to the ground traveling home (parking if you drive) bag of chips or a burger for lunch tea,coffee,pop,a beer 2 joints add the bits together its more like £150
    that's just an afternoon out well half an afternoon lol

With the Hull fixture now on TV and before the half season ticket start date I think the club should be looking at a deal for this fixture.

A good win and performance in front of a healthy crowd may encourage more ST sales as well and see a return to the sort of support we had in our promotion season. Only thing missing will be the big name signing. (something I dont think we will pursue though ive no doubt if we fail to go up you will see attacks from certain fans for not splashing the cash).

Tan should get his hand in his pocket and reward those who are turning up.

Speculate to accumulate

Yup, just spend, spend, spend which worked in the past. Who cares about FFP?

Didn’t know Leeds was so big to be honest, bigger than Manchester??
    Only one club......not that big really are they....lol

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Didn’t know Leeds was so big to be honest, bigger than Manchester??
    Only one club......not that big really are they....lol
    The city of Leeds is bigger than the city of Manchester but greater Manchester is huge , it includes Salford , Stockport , Oldham , Rochdale , bury , Wigan etc

Yep, Greater Manchester is big, well over 2.5 million population. Although only 12 of them watch man utd, the rest of their fan base is from London and the home counties, oh and Barry.