+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    "My views"?

My view is we still have a reputation. You think most people are aware of how well we've improved things? Of course not. I'm well aware assholes generally attend away only in the hope of trouble.
    Then we shall agree to disagree.

I could almost imagine you want to perpetuate the myth of our old Soul Crew days for
    some odd reason best known to yourself.Odd. Assholes have nothing to do with poor attendance.

They don't exist at CCS anymore so try barking up another tree.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Then we shall agree to disagree.

I could almost imagine you want to perpetuate the myth of our old Soul Crew days for
    some odd reason best known to yourself.Odd. Assholes have nothing to do with poor attendance.

They don't exist at CCS anymore so try barking up another tree.
    You really are struggling to read, aren't you? My point is about the common view... there are plenty of other reasons as to why 10k didn't attend from the Leeds game. More Leeds fans were present, the rest simply didn't want to pay to get in...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    You really are struggling to read, aren't you? My point is about the common view... there are plenty of other reasons as to why 10k didn't attend from the Leeds game. More Leeds fans were present, the rest simply didn't want to pay to get in...
    Whose common view dopey ferker. Just look at how few arrests have been made at CCS year on year. So your " assholes " are fake news you silly twat. If you didn't know that you are a know nothing numpty.

Remedial moaner.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Whose common view dopey ferker. Just look at how few arrests have been made at CCS year on year. So your " assholes " are fake news you silly twat. If you didn't know that you are a know nothing numpty.

Remedial moaner.
    "Remedial"? Stay classy.

As I keep pointing out to you, I'm fully aware there are few arrests at CCS. My point is that fact hasn't been championed publicly. The old "hooligan" tag remains in the eyes of many people even thought it no longer applies. Like it or not there are still people who view CCFC fans as "hooligans" - it takes a long time to shift that view and quite frankly the club should be shouting their achievements in dealing with the problem from the rooftops.