+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 55

Thread: Coleman contract not renewed.

  1. #1

    Coleman contract not renewed.

    Bloody disgrace. Suited tossers at the FAW

    We lost that critical tie almost certainly because the FAW gave the Irish fans twice as many tickets for the CCS than the cheating Irish FA gave us in Dublin

    Anyone that knows anything about football will understand how important fans are and that we were done over by our own moronic stupidity.

    Two wrongs donít make a right I hear you say.
    Maybe true but we are OUT. Morons.

    I repeat myself.

    Anyway why is Coleman waiting to hear his future.

    Disgusted.

  2. #2

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Has it definitely not been renewed or has CC rejected a renewal?

  3. #3

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Oh shut up. The fans had nothing to do with it. We could have played all night and not scored.

  4. #4

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Oh shut up. The fans had nothing to do with it. We could have played all night and not scored.
    Indeed. No threat upfront.

  5. #5

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Not saying I agree or disagree with him getting a new contract, could be that he's decided he's done enough and doesn't want to continue now.

    But anyway, it wasn't down to that one game and the fans, count back how many draws we had? Might help you calm down if you shout out loud while you count too...

  6. #6

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    What’s this all about? I’ve heard no announcement. Still in talks aren’t they?

  7. #7

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What’s this all about? I’ve heard no announcement. Still in talks aren’t they?
    Not on any news outlet.

  8. #8

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    ITK

  9. #9

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    ITK
    On Sky news tonight Coleman quoted as saying he has no idea what is going to happen so itís not been renewed and he had expected it to be concluded I conclude.

  10. #10

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    On Sky news tonight Coleman quoted as saying he has no idea what is going to happen so it’s not been renewed and he had expected it to be concluded I conclude.
    As long as Ryan Giggs isn't taking over!

  11. #11

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Perhaps we can get Gary Monk to do it?

    I hear Leeds sacked him last night........



  12. #12

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not saying I agree or disagree with him getting a new contract, could be that he's decided he's done enough and doesn't want to continue now.

    But anyway, it wasn't down to that one game and the fans, count back how many draws we had? Might help you calm down if you shout out loud while you count too...
    It was down to that one game. If we had won we would have been through. I stand by my opinion that by giving the Irish more tickets than they allowed us we shot ourselves in the feet.

  13. #13

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It was down to that one game. If we had won we would have been through. I stand by my opinion that by giving the Irish more tickets than they allowed us we shot ourselves in the feet.
    Not starting with Woodburn was a bigger mistake. We were toothless.

  14. #14

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It was down to that one game. If we had won we would have been through. I stand by my opinion that by giving the Irish more tickets than they allowed us we shot ourselves in the feet.
    It wasnít down to that one game though was it?

    It was a league type campaign. Every game mattered and we drew too many which left us with a mountain to climb.

  15. #15

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As long as Ryan Giggs isn't taking over!
    He isn't.
    Jack fans want him.


  16. #16

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    He isn't.
    Jack fans want him.

    TFFT!

  17. #17

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    He isn't.
    Jack fans want him.

    He’ll need a map first.

  18. #18

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    It wasn’t down to that one game though was it?

    It was a league type campaign. Every game mattered and we drew too many which left us with a mountain to climb.
    We were ahead of Ireland in the table with home advantage for the final game. We should have made the most of that advantage by restricting the Irish support just like they did to is. It wasn’t Anfield 77 revisited but we gave Ireland a helping hand. Their support was very loud.

  19. #19

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    So we lost because the Irish had one to many fans what a load of bullshit Coleman only knows to play one way and if it doesn't work we're ****ed. I personally think we need a fresh approach but who takes over I don't have an answer

  20. #20

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    So we lost because the Irish had one to many fans what a load of bullshit Coleman only knows to play one way and if it doesn't work we're ****ed. I personally think we need a fresh approach but who takes over I don't have an answer
    Bellamy?

  21. #21

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    So we lost because the Irish had one to many fans what a load of bullshit Coleman only knows to play one way and if it doesn't work we're ****ed. I personally think we need a fresh approach but who takes over I don't have an answer
    It would definitely have given Ireland a big lift hearing all the noise from their supporters. We didn’t need to give their players that lift.

  22. #22

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It would definitely have given Ireland a big lift hearing all the noise from their supporters. We didn’t need to give their players that lift.
    Putting jonni3 Williams on was more a lift than 10k extra paddies

  23. #23
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    7,382

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What’s this all about? I’ve heard no announcement. Still in talks aren’t they?
    Yes they are.

  24. #24

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Yes they are.
    That's what I thought, though who knows the outcome - yet.

  25. #25

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    We lost that critical tie almost certainly because the FAW gave the Irish fans twice as many tickets for the CCS than the cheating Irish FA gave us in Dublin
    Bollocks.

    We failed to win the group or finish second because we weren't good enough in too many games.

    If Coleman's contract isn't renewed it won't be because of one game.

  26. #26

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Putting jonni3 Williams on was more a lift than 10k extra paddies

  27. #27

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It was down to that one game. If we had won we would have been through. I stand by my opinion that by giving the Irish more tickets than they allowed us we shot ourselves in the feet.
    Yes. Because we had failed to close out games before.. we shouldn't of realistically been in with a chance that late on anyway.

    If his contract isn't being renewed it won't be down to that one game.

  28. #28

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It would definitely have given Ireland a big lift hearing all the noise from their supporters. We didn’t need to give their players that lift.
    Anyone who can't raise themselves for an occasion like that probably hasn't got a pulse.

    Sbit excuse. Only my opinion mind.

  29. #29

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Anyone who can't raise themselves for an occasion like that probably hasn't got a pulse.

    Sbit excuse. Only my opinion mind.
    Absolutely. We should have taken care of business before the one-off with the dirty Irish.

  30. #30

    Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely. We should have taken care of business before the one-off with the dirty Irish.
    Exactly.

    And a few less Irish wouldn't of given our lot the shock they needed to get the ball zipping up the field a bit quicker anyway...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •