+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fallon has Fallen

Fallon has Fallen

Michael Fallon quits as Westminster sex scandal claims its first scalp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-past-conduct/

Re: Fallon has Fallen

Because he touched someone’s knee fifteen years ago???

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Because he touched someone’s knee fifteen years ago???
    There's more to it than that...

Watch this space I would say. That list has got a few interesting names on it next to the supposed misdeeds. A few that surprised me at any rate although I am surprised I'm surprised cause they just people after all. Albeit people who have chosen to lead a life that is open to intense scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    My Dad met John Prescott once at a Labour party conference, it seemed to be fairly common knowledge that he liked to throw his political power at various individuals of a certain gender. That turned out to be true - the one that caught him out was a woman called Tracey.

Cyril Smith - now a known pedo.

Numerous Tories , Allan Clark, Cecil Parkinson, David Mellor etc

It seems that the power went to these politicians heads, mix that in with a cheap bar in the house of commons etc, and it seems they were all at it like rats in a sack.

I wonder if it was any different from the office culture in other businesses ? - are they just a replica of what is going on elsewhere ? - Ive worked for myself for the last 20 years - so dont mix in these type of circles. The council from 30 years was a wash with affairs, boozy shag infested xmas parties - but it was just what happened in 'those days'.

Allan Duncan and Geoff Hoon I hear are on the list - along with about 600 odd other MPs probably.

Jarrad O'Mara seems to be a person of interest as well.
    http://members.boardhost.com/lutonou...509484408.html

Its the top post if you are interested. Of course it could be a load of made up bollocks. I make no claim as to authenticity.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Strangeone this - the person whose knee he touched said he did, I told him to stop or I'll punch you - and he stopped doing it. Not normally a resigning matter.
    SO
    That must mean there were more stories about to come out about him.
    Well that's the implication I guess.

In this case the victim's opinion is, and I quote

"If this is over 'kneegate' - him touching my knee 15 years ago and me not having any issue with it today - this is the most insane, absurd and ridiculous resignation of a Cabinet minister ever.

"However, I don't think that is the reason."

Don't forget about the control aspect in all of this which seems to be a bit more organised. For example, people like Jimmy Savile were luring important people into compromising situations that were recorded for blackmail purposes. Who knows who else he was working with in these endeavours, as he did seem to be untouchable.

Leafing through the files in the whips offices would be a bit of sport. I always wondered why Max Clifford didn't take more feckers with him or is he keeping hi powder dry for another time.

I attended a lot high brow union conferences and was struck by male and female behaviours when under the influence , including in that were prominent political figures , definitely a high level of left elitism existed,can't imagine what was going on in the other party events .

High level business and folk in power have always had a greater degree of freedom to react in offensive ways and get away with it .

Women appear to be more tolerant when wealth and power are all around , and step forward when a dam bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    http://members.boardhost.com/lutonou...509484408.html

Its the top post if you are interested. Of course it could be a load of made up bollocks. I make no claim as to authenticity.
    Irrespective of any authenticity of that list, I would guess that in the current climate, there are quite a few politicians of all parties waiting for the knock on the front door!!.