+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Re: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Is her big-titted best friend still alive?

I want to make clear that I don't give two hoots whether she is or not, but I would be obliged if you give a yay or nay as it'll save Sludge from asking you the same question once he sees your post.
    Yes and she still has great tits.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes and she still has great tits.
    Please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Please elaborate.
    Pics would be better

A Chance to show Outrage.
    Croesy Blue and Lardy appear.

Of course you wouldnt. Youre the forum snowflake. You take huge offence on behalf of anyone and anything.

It must really piss you off being a white, hetrosexual male. Imagine how much more outraged you could be if you were black, transgender, lesbian actress.
    ^^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Judging by the way he started crying because Croesy fronted him up then I’m guessing it’s balls he’s lacking.
    Did Croesy tell him how Clever he was?.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    I think he offered to meet up for a discussion. Then Henry pretended to have no legs to get out of it and make Croesy look like a nasty man.

I think he offered to meet up for a discussion. Then Henry pretended to have no legs to get out of it and make Croesy look like a nasty man.
    Wrong again Dr Know F.uck All

I asked him several times where he wanted to meet for this discussion st the Millwall game and he didn’t reply as the vodka had obviously worn off, and his balls had shrunk.

Still waiting to hear what this threat was

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    He tried to intimidate me but a quick search and the he looks like Bungle from Rainbow so not in the least bit as threatening as he try’s to make out.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Still waiting to hear what this threat was
    Why? What’s it got to do with you?

Confucius say “no such thing as rape. Woman with skirt up round waist, run faster than man with trousers round ankles”.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

The Dustin Hoffman allegation doesn't seem criminal from what I've read. Did he deserve a slap, maybe? A formal complaint at the time, possibly. But a public outing 30 years down the line, im not sure.
    At 48 years of age and near the height of his fame and power, he groped a 17 year-old girl. Do you have any daughters?

International

this reminds me about that thing where a man asks a woman if she will bonk him if he gives her £1 million and she agrees.
    Later when they've had a few mor drinks he asks her if she'll do it for $50. She gets all offended and indignant asking him what kind of woman he thinks she is.

the reply: "We've aleady established what you are, now we are just haggling over the price."

I belive that with all these big name stars the initial complainant(s) are usually genuine but the bandwagon jumpers are usually seeing if there will be any money or celebrity in it for them.

It is that that then makes people think it has all got too much like a trial be newspaper, Reporters actively seeking out people to accuse the next big name of something.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    this reminds me about that thing where a man asks a woman if she will bonk him if he gives her £1 million and she agrees.
    Later when they've had a few mor drinks he asks her if she'll do it for $50. She gets all offended and indignant asking him what kind of woman he thinks she is.

the reply: "We've aleady established what you are, now we are just haggling over the price."

I belive that with all these big name stars the initial complainant(s) are usually genuine but the bandwagon jumpers are usually seeing if there will be any money or celebrity in it for them.

It is that that then makes people think it has all got too much like a trial be newspaper, Reporters actively seeking out people to accuse the next big name of something.
    Sadly this seems likely the case,sorry for all the people who have been abused and nothing will ever happen.

Of course you wouldnt. Youre the forum snowflake. You take huge offence on behalf of anyone and anything.

It must really piss you off being a white, hetrosexual male. Imagine how much more outraged you could be if you were black, transgender, lesbian actress.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post

It's difficult to see how you're reminded of that thing by what's happening since none of the women involved are prostitutes but just looking for or doing their work.

Perhaps there are bandwagon jumpers but just because someone isn't the initial complainant it doesn't mean they're not a victim.

Unless things took a strange turn since I last looked,, it appears that there has been some unfathomably selective 'moderating' in this thread? Harmless banter by some has been removed while insults by some others remain. Can't say I really care, but it is rather curious.
    Matt, I see you just posted too - any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Unless things took a strange turn since I last looked,, it appears that there has been some unfathomably selective 'moderating' in this thread? Harmless banter by some has been removed while insults by some others remain. Can't say I really care, but it is rather curious.
    Matt, I see you just posted too - any ideas?
    Indeed. Apparently it’s ok for Andy Fairweather low to hope that someone drowns in the taff though.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    In light of some of the recent ‘scandals’ it’s now obscene to ask a female out for a drink without them feeling ‘professionally compromised’.

Whilst I can understand women not wanting to get chatted up constantly and probably best to keep personal life and business separate, I do feel we’re going to far on this pursuit. I bet many people on here met their partners through work!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...dvance-female/
    mine was in work when we met lol

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    About time women outed some of these perverts.

If you are not a woman then you wouldn’t understand what we have to put up with on a daily basis.

I’ll give you an example. A coupe of weeks ago I was in a bar in Cardiff. I was stood at the bar getting a drink when some mindless male decided to strike my behind really hard. It really hurt. I couldn’t tell who it was but as you can imagine I was not well pleased.

Now some on here will probably think that’s quite funny but how would you feel if some random guy did that to your wife/girlfriend?

No woman I know minds someone chatting them up, it’s not about that it’s about some men who continually cross the line.

dam right the perverts have got to be outed
    I would be livid if some random guy smacked my mrs bum
    there's a line you don't cross

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Indeed. Apparently it’s ok for Andy Fairweather low to hope that someone drowns in the taff though.
    You think casually mocking someone’s disability is fair game do you?

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Trying to chat someone up is fine. Chatting up a friends daughter is not. Not in my book but then others might be fine with this.
    chatting up a friends daughter is as over the line as you can be
    you should be not looking at your friends daughters in that way
    friends mothers and sisters (older) are fair game

With no legs.
    and a stutter lol

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    dam right the perverts have got to be outed
    I would be livid if some random guy smacked my mrs bum
    there's a line you don't cross