+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Re: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Drunken sex between two willing parties now seems to be lumped in as sexual assault when the woman wakes up regretfully in the morning and crys rape. How come no-one ever asks wether the man was sober enough to consent to sex in these cases?

I would absolutely hate to be a young man out on the pull these days. Loitering around the female toilets in a nightclub is an absolute no-no these days.
    To be fair whilst it always seems a minefield if you believe everything you see in the press, I'm under 30 as are most of my friends and my brother and his friends, all of us have regularly gone out and slept with girls when drunk.

I think it's usually easy to judge if someone is too drunk to consent and not sleeping with them.

Of course you're always going to get people cry rape when it isn't and people sleep with people who are too drunk but I don't believe it's something that's a genuine regular occurrence.

I honestly think most people know when they're doing something questionable and don't do it.

The real problem seems to be people in positions of power thinking they can get away with doing what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    To be fair whilst it always seems a minefield if you believe everything you see in the press, I'm under 30 as are most of my friends and my brother and his friends, all of us have regularly gone out and slept with girls when drunk.

I think it's usually easy to judge if someone is too drunk to consent and not sleeping with them.

Of course you're always going to get people cry rape when it isn't and people sleep with people who are too drunk but I don't believe it's something that's a genuine regular occurrence.

I honestly think most people know when they're doing something questionable and don't do it.

The real problem seems to be people in positions of power thinking they can get away with doing what they want.
    It’s not so easy to judge whether they’re too drunk if you are drunk yourself though

So basically you can't chat someone up if you're in a position of power? Sounds like a breech of human rights to me.

I was in a restaurant a few years ago and two women were sat at a nearby table and one of them started choking. Nobody did a thing to help her so I went over and started slapping her on the back to dislodge whatever was choking her. Her stupid feminazi friend immediately started screaming at me to stop assaulting her. "I'm trying to save her life you fecking moron" I said to her, my actions did the trick but did the dozy cow thank me? did she feck, there was me expecting to appear on the next episode of Esther Rantzen's 'Hearts of gold' but all I got was " never lay a hand on me again", I should have let the c*nt die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Bit late for that.

Mrs R’s been on a diet.
    I'll take a pass then Mrs R.

And yes, you are missing out.

http://archive.is/aHGHk

Jon snow forced to apologise as he says me can also be victims of sexism.

There was me thinking he was right. What do I know.

Same old women, always the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    You have to wonder how many of these "outers" would take the same stance if the fella was tall, dark and handsome.

If Brad Pitt had slapped Auntie Andy on the bum im sure she would be as outraged
    How do you that Brad Pitt has never been abused?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I was in a restaurant a few years ago and two women were sat at a nearby table and one of them started choking. Nobody did a thing to help her so I went over and started slapping her on the back to dislodge whatever was choking her. Her stupid feminazi friend immediately started screaming at me to stop assaulting her. "I'm trying to save her life you fecking moron" I said to her, my actions did the trick but did the dozy cow thank me? did she feck, there was me expecting to appear on the next episode of Esther Rantzen's 'Hearts of gold' but all I got was " never lay a hand on me again", I should have let the c*nt die.
    Ungrateful bint.

You should have given her something else to choke on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would it really be classed as abuse if it was Angelina Jolie doing it?

She could abuse me as much as she wants.

Not that she would want to when she’s got Brad Pitt of course but if you get to shag models all over the world then why can’t I have ambition?

If you don't know the difference between chatting a women up and harassing them, then chatting up should be forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    How do you know it was a man?
    Sorry my fault, it could have been a gang of women dressed as men

Blog Entries

But they aren't being lumped in together? People are just saying women shouldn't have to put up with this sort of behaviour.
    Try telling that to a desperate Kay Burley asking the woman in question who's knee was touched "What do you think should happen to him?" like he should be locked up for life, 15 years after the event occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Hear hear. A co-worker of mine once described her "harrowing" experiences of how she was "sexually assaulted" when a man touched her on the shoulder. I'm sure someone who suffered genuine and horrific sexual assault would be able to fully sympathise, and agree that she should jump to the first in the tea queue in group counselling sessions.

There are also dangerous feminists out there that seriously believe that consent can be withdrawn. So, a woman could have a one night stand with a man, regret it, and then withdraw her consent the day after therefore making him a rapist. Just as well as that not many people take these nutters seriously. At least, hopefully not....
    Don't even get me started on them the crap they churn out on Everyday feminism magazine makes me want to puke tbh, you all have the potential to violate or harm us apparently, it's no wonder your co-worker thinks like she does.

"But the socialization of men is such that even a good man – a supportive man, a respectful man, a trusted man – has within him the potential for violence and harm because these behaviors are normalized through patriarchy."

"Make no mistake: When you use the phrase “not all men” – or otherwise buy into the myth of it – you’re giving yourself and others a pass to continue performing the socially sanctioned violence of “masculinity” without consequence, whether or not that’s your intention."
    https://everydayfeminism.com/2016/10...it-is-all-men/

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    So basically you can't chat someone up if you're in a position of power? Sounds like a breech of human rights to me.
    Of course they can chat someone up they just can't harass or abuse anyone, how is that hard to understand?

It's not like there's a fine line between the two is it? Don't harass or abuse anyone and you'll be fine. It shouldn't need to be pointed out

Kay Burley
    There's your first problem I wouldn't listen to a word that came out of her mouth. She is the personification of the gutter press. Everything she says is to get a reaction from people at home, stick to decent journalists and you'll be fine.

Ungrateful bint.

You should have given her something else to choke on.
    She's lucky the back slapping worked, next I was going to try that there Heineken manoeuvre .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    ^^^^ *know

Blog Entries

There's your first problem I wouldn't listen to a word that came out of her mouth. She is the personification of the gutter press. Everything she says is to get a reaction from people at home, stick to decent journalists and you'll be fine.
    I couldn't agree more but other people do listen to her that's the problem, I was listening to a show slagging her off when I heard the clip.

Of course they can chat someone up they just can't harass or abuse anyone, how is that hard to understand?

It's not like there's a fine line between the two is it? Don't harass or abuse anyone and you'll be fine. It shouldn't need to be pointed out
    Of course theres a fine line.

My wife harassed me every Friday for about 3 months before I finally copped off with her.

24 years later I wish I had stuck to my guns and got with her best friend with massive tits and a rich father.

My wife harassed me every Friday for about 3 months before I finally copped off with her.

24 years later I wish I had stuck to my guns and got with her best friend with massive tits and a rich father.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Sorry my fault, it could have been a gang of women dressed as men
    They’re called trans these days love.

Any more of that and I’ll report you for a hate crime.

They’re called trans these days love.

Any more of that and I’ll report you for a hate crime.
    Thanks darling

Is her big-titted best friend still alive?

I want to make clear that I don't give two hoots whether she is or not, but I would be obliged if you give a yay or nay as it'll save Sludge from asking you the same question once he sees your post.

I’m sure I’ve harassed a few ladies whilst off my tits in my time, I’ve been hassled to, practically raped once. Never been in a position of power though which seems to be what Hollywood is all about. You want this job you need to bla bla bla then etc.....bet jack Nicholson is quacking in his boots not

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’m sure I’ve harassed a few ladies whilst off my tits in my time, I’ve been hassled to, practically raped once. Never been in a position of power though which seems to be what Hollywood is all about. You want this job you need to bla bla bla then etc.....bet jack Nicholson is quacking in his boots not
    Yes, ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Duck off