+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Re: Is chatting up women now forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is your opinion of women really this low? That they won't mind being treated like a piece of meat just because someone is good looking? Such a backwards attitude to take.
    Not in the slightest. Its attitudes like yours that are seeing innocent young men in the dock for so called rapes they never commited.

Or keeping schtum because they felt worthless and scared or being outted as a liar and black listed from their career which they've worked hard for? They may have felt they were the only one who's been abused and that they'd be the one who'd get in trouble as a liar if they came out (just as you are doing now).

Victims of sexual assault are always slow to come out because of this fear and that's why one speaking up usually causes the floodgates to open.

Attitudes like yours are why they keep schtum, we should be supporting these people to show any victims in the future it is safe to speak up.
    If you say so Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Well then their morals are questionable as Weinsteins. Keeping schtum for their own gain instead of outing a rapist and saving other future victims.

Sounds to me a like a sexual transaction that suited both parties.
    Sounds to me like you wish you were Weinstein.

Not in the slightest. Its attitudes like yours that are seeing innocent young men in the dock for so called rapes they never commited.
    How often do you see innocent men put in prison for sexual assualt? Doesn't it have a very low conviction rate? Isn't it said to be one of the lowest reported crimes? Aren't people who falsely report sexual assaults harshly punished? The answers to all these questions is yes. And the reactions of Cosby, Weinstein and Spacey to these allegations show they are very much guilty.

The question that you should be asking is why are you seeing this as a men vs women thing? Why aren't you seeing it as decent law abiding citizens vs criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sounds to me like you wish you were Weinstein.
    if thats how it sounds then you should turn your hearing aid up

How often do you see innocent men put in prison for sexual assualt? Doesn't it have a very low conviction rate? Isn't it said to be one of the lowest reported crimes? Aren't people who falsely report sexual assaults harshly punished? The answers to all these questions is yes. And the reactions of Cosby, Weinstein and Spacey to these allegations show they are very much guilty.

The question that you should be asking is why are you seeing this as a men vs women thing? Why aren't you seeing it as decent law abiding citizens vs criminals?
    Wether its a lowly reported crime or not the number of accusations have increased 10 fold in the last 5 years. Thankfully, we have seen a large number of cases dismissed because the jury have seen through the bitter women who made such hineous accusations.

Of course it does, you're one small step away from saying "bet they loved it" or "they were gaggin for it".

Wether its a lowly reported crime or not the number of accusations have increased 10 fold in the last 5 years. Thankfully, we have seen a large number of cases dismissed because the jury have seen through the bitter women who made such hineous accusations.
    Where's your proof for that because it sounds like a lot of it is just your opinion. Are you sure the low convictions wouldn't just be down to the difficulty in proving cases like this beyond reasonable doubt? Or because it is harder to get a conviction after more time has passed between the assault and the conviction? Also can you explain how we haven't seen an increase in the number of people convicted of lying about being assaulted?

I agree that anyone falsely accusing anyone of rape is scum but I don't believe it is as much of an issue as you are making it out to be nor would I use such vitriol to describe anyone coming forward about sexual assualt especially as you are in the case of Weinstein who has basically admitted guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Of course it does, you're one small step away from saying "bet they loved it" or "they were gaggin for it".

They were probably dressed provocatively and had a drink too, basically asking to be sexually assaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Whereabouts was that mate? And are there any jobs going?

Thanks in advance.
    😂😂😂

Sounds to me a like a sexual transaction that suited both parties.
    Let's look at this from another way. You're in a dark alley and someone mugs you with a knife. They say they'll stab you if you don't give them your wallet. So you give it and they run off.

Is this a transaction that suits both parties? After all, the mugger gets the wallet and your blood remains inside your body.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Thinly veiled “I’m good looking with a decent length” post imo
    Now the action is drying up I'd love some 40 year old with tits on her back to grope me tbh

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Now the action is drying up I'd love some 40 year old with tits on her back to grope me tbh
    Bit late for that.

Mrs R’s been on a diet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Who hasnt drunkenly made a pass on a work colleague on a works night out? I must have copped off with about 15 female colleagues over the years. Some of them on several occasions.

Men + women+ sex = what makes the world go around

The police force must be shitting themselves if touching a colleagues knee is now considered sexual assault!!!
    As a woman on sky news said this morning.. 'Lumping rape and sexual assault in with inappropriate behaviour utterly demeans the seriousness of those crimes. That makes me, and most women, very angry.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Bit late for that.

Mrs R’s been on a diet.

Where's your proof for that because it sounds like a lot of it is just your opinion. Are you sure the low convictions wouldn't just be down to the difficulty in proving cases like this beyond reasonable doubt? Or because it is harder to get a conviction after more time has passed between the assault and the conviction? Also can you explain how we haven't seen an increase in the number of people convicted of lying about being assaulted?

I agree that anyone falsely accusing anyone of rape is scum but I don't believe it is as much of an issue as you are making it out to be nor would I use such vitriol to describe anyone coming forward about sexual assualt especially as you are in the case of Weinstein who has basically admitted guilt?
    Of course you wouldnt. Youre the forum snowflake. You take huge offence on behalf of anyone and anything.

It must really piss you off being a white, hetrosexual male. Imagine how much more outraged you could be if you were black, transgender, lesbian actress.

Of course you wouldnt. Youre the forum snowflake. You take huge offence on behalf of anyone and anything.

It must really piss you off being a white, hetrosexual male. Imagine how much more outraged you could be if you were black, transgender, lesbian actress.
    With no legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    With no legs.

If Henry Hill has no legs then my name is Mark Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    As a woman on sky news said this morning.. 'Lumping rape and sexual assault in with inappropriate behaviour utterly demeans the seriousness of those crimes. That makes me, and most women, very angry.'

Absolutely. People are too wrapped up in their need to be outraged to distinguish between the two.

FFS Adam Sandler touched that womans knee on Rossy last week and all of the sudden he was Harvey Weinstein!!!!

But it isn't that much of an issue there's evidence of it.

My best mate was falsely accused of rape when we were 17 and I had to give evidence in court because he was with me at the time. I find it abhorrant and think the punishment for falsely accusing anyone should far greater.

Anyone who's stupid enough to use snowflake as an insult isn't worth discussing anything with either.

But they aren't being lumped in together? People are just saying women shouldn't have to put up with this sort of behaviour.

But they aren't being lumped in together? People are just saying women shouldn't have to put up with this sort of behaviour.
    Drunken sex between two willing parties now seems to be lumped in as sexual assault when the woman wakes up regretfully in the morning and crys rape. How come no-one ever asks wether the man was sober enough to consent to sex in these cases?

I would absolutely hate to be a young man out on the pull these days. Loitering around the female toilets in a nightclub is an absolute no-no these days.

Drunken sex between two willing parties now seems to be lumped in as sexual assault when the woman wakes up regretfully in the morning and crys rape. How come no-one ever asks wether the man was sober enough to consent to sex in these cases?

I would absolutely hate to be a young man out on the pull these days. Loitering around the female toilets in a nightclub is an absolute no-no these days.
    Because all men are sex beasts....

Hear hear. A co-worker of mine once described her "harrowing" experiences of how she was "sexually assaulted" when a man touched her on the shoulder. I'm sure someone who suffered genuine and horrific sexual assault would be able to fully sympathise, and agree that she should jump to the first in the tea queue in group counselling sessions.

There are also dangerous feminists out there that seriously believe that consent can be withdrawn. So, a woman could have a one night stand with a man, regret it, and then withdraw her consent the day after therefore making him a rapist. Just as well as that not many people take these nutters seriously. At least, hopefully not....

If Henry Hill has no legs then my name is Mark Harris.
    Judging by the way he started crying because Croesy fronted him up then I’m guessing it’s balls he’s lacking.