Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
Drunken sex between two willing parties now seems to be lumped in as sexual assault when the woman wakes up regretfully in the morning and crys rape. How come no-one ever asks wether the man was sober enough to consent to sex in these cases?

I would absolutely hate to be a young man out on the pull these days. Loitering around the female toilets in a nightclub is an absolute no-no these days.
To be fair whilst it always seems a minefield if you believe everything you see in the press, I'm under 30 as are most of my friends and my brother and his friends, all of us have regularly gone out and slept with girls when drunk.

I think it's usually easy to judge if someone is too drunk to consent and not sleeping with them.

Of course you're always going to get people cry rape when it isn't and people sleep with people who are too drunk but I don't believe it's something that's a genuine regular occurrence.

I honestly think most people know when they're doing something questionable and don't do it.

The real problem seems to be people in positions of power thinking they can get away with doing what they want.