Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
About time women outed some of these perverts.

If you are not a woman then you wouldn’t understand what we have to put up with on a daily basis.

I’ll give you an example. A coupe of weeks ago I was in a bar in Cardiff. I was stood at the bar getting a drink when some mindless male decided to strike my behind really hard. It really hurt. I couldn’t tell who it was but as you can imagine I was not well pleased.

Now some on here will probably think that’s quite funny but how would you feel if some random guy did that to your wife/girlfriend?

No woman I know minds someone chatting them up, it’s not about that it’s about some men who continually cross the line.
Not funny.

I used to work in a bar years ago when I was younger for extra cash on weekends and the women were as bad to me as I saw any bloke be to a woman, it's usually just lads like me laugh it off.
Not trying to compare or say it's worse for one or the other as it ain't..
But I've had all the arse grabbing and little comments about seeing my d*ck through my trouserline etc...was groped every weekend...anyone watching it would comment how lucky I was...aye love having some 40 year old with tits on her back grabbing me all over...

Hasn't had any detrimental effect on me, but I can imagine how for some people would be.